ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks bleeding navy!!! Great job!!!

3puttcharlie

VaPreps Varsity
Jul 31, 2013
I have been in many press boxes over 23 years but Tim Beard and his staff did a super job. Sandwich's, candy bars, sodas etc..... Made sure we had internet service and a place to broadcast. Fans very nice and they love their football. I hope both schools continue this series. Maybe we will meet again in 12 weeks.

I have been in many press boxes over 23 years but Tim Beard and his staff did a super job. Sandwich's, candy bars, sodas etc..... Made sure we had internet service and a place to broadcast. Fans very nice and they love their football. I hope both schools continue this series. Maybe we will meet again in 12 weeks.
I know Salem and Dinwiddie aren't playing next cycle during the regular season. It's too bad they are good people. Last 2 games between these teams have been messy, but entertaining.

It was great meeting you 3putt. And yes, Bleeding Navy does a tremendous job of making our tired old press booth function much better than it would otherwise.

We enjoyed having you, and hopefully we can find a method of renewing our matchup for one of the future cycles.

Thanks again for coming.

Reactions: gwb16
It was great meeting you 3putt. And yes, Bleeding Navy does a tremendous job of making our tired old press booth function much better than it would otherwise.

We enjoyed having you, and hopefully we can find a method of renewing our matchup for one of the future cycles.

Thanks again for coming.
Anytime!!!!! It was a great Friday nite lights and I was glad to be a part of the navy nation hospitality!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT