ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10

Nov 9, 2022
Just my thoughts. I know everyone will have there own top 10. I have a lot of region B in there, I think that region is loaded

1 Graham
2 Poquoson
3 Union
4 Strasburg
5 Clarke County
6 Riverheads
7 Buckingham
8 Glenvar
9 Bruton
10 Lebanon

1. Graham 2. Strasburg. 3. Poquoson. 4. Glenvar. 5. Union. 6. Riverheads. 7. Buckingham County. 8. Clarke County. 9. Bruton. 10. Southampton. I think nearly all of the above are interchangeable. It's wide open. I still favor Graham as the team to beat. Glenvar is good, but Glenvar's combined opponents record is 6 wins and 30 losses. Huge game this coming weekend and we will know alot more about Glenvar when they travel to undefeated Class 3 Alleghany.

Last edited:
1. Poquoson
2. Graham
3. Union
4. Glenvar
5. Strasburg
6. Clarke Co.
7. Buckingham
8. Riverheads
9. Bruton
10. SouthHampton

Don't know much about the other regions but both Fort Defiance and Stuarts Draft are also capable of making noise in Region B, if they get healthy (Fort) and stay there (SD.)

Reactions: Fairlawncat
1. Graham 2. Strasburg. 3. Poquoson. 4. Glenvar. 5. Union. 6. Riverheads. 7. Buckingham County. 8. Clarke County. 9. Bruton. 10. Southampton. I think nearly all of the above are interchangeable. It's wide open. I still favor Graham as the team to beat. Glenvar is good, but Glenvar's combined opponents record is 6 wins and 30 losses. Huge game this coming weekend and we will know alot more about Glenvar when they travel to undefeated Class 3 Alleghany.
Glenvar's QB has thrown pick 6's in last 2 games. Can't afford to do that against Alleghany.

1. Graham
2. Union
3. Poquoson
4. Glenvar
5. Clarke
6. Riverheads
7. Strasburg
8. Bruton
9. Buckingham
10. Stuarts Draft

Reactions: Champ Cage
I was typing and saw yours..................and so close why bother.....................so i concure. Only complaint is Strasburg low................but awesome lst.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT