ADVERTISEMENT

Top Ten, Anyone?

It would be fun for sure. Give me your four #1 seeds? Highland Springs with the overall #1 seed I would guess in most brackets.
In the second half,last night,Highland Springs took out all 3 starting WR and put in 3 MORE WRs with Power 5 offers. It’s an “embarrassment of riches”! the early season “mistakes” need to be corrected. A few bad snaps,early penalties,and the stud RB STOP fumbling early in games(at least 1 in each game) needs to stop! The defense is flat out nasty! Deep Run will be a good test,but they seem to be building that chemistry toward the Varina game.

In the second half,last night,Highland Springs took out all 3 starting WR and put in 3 MORE WRs with Power 5 offers. It’s an “embarrassment of riches”! the early season “mistakes” need to be corrected. A few bad snaps,early penalties,and the stud RB STOP fumbling early in games(at least 1 in each game) needs to stop! The defense is flat out nasty! Deep Run will be a good test,but they seem to be building that chemistry toward the Varina game.
I truly believe Deep Run was caught looking ahead last night. They now have to beat HS and Herm to even think about playoffs. I told you Glen Allen would give y’all a good half but y’all had too many dogs. Varina/HS is going to be GOOD.

I truly believe Deep Run was caught looking ahead last night. They now have to beat HS and Herm to even think about playoffs. I told you Glen Allen would give y’all a good half but y’all had too many dogs. Varina/HS is going to be GOOD.
GA scored on a Ko return(after a HS pick 6)and then kicked a fg after the HS RB fumbled in the first qtr. they only had 5 first downs in the game! You’re right though....HS three way to many athletes at them!

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
GA scored on a Ko return(after a HS pick 6)and then kicked a fg after the HS RB fumbled in the first qtr. they only had 5 first downs in the game! You’re right though....HS three way to many athletes at them!
Herm last week, which is GA’s biggest rivalry, and then the Springers the next week was way too much for them. GA’s program is definitely headed in the right direction though.

Salem, Dinwiddie, Monacan, LT, Broad Run and Tusky would give just about anyone in 5A a good run this year. Highland Springs? Probably a bad match up for most in Class 4 (Maury/Varina vs. LT last year is a good example). I think Class 4 is stronger than any classification as a whole this year (even though Region D is a one man show).
Pulaski is actually really good as well. Saw them week 1 when they were getting things ironed out with a new offense against Cave Spring but they are a completely different team now. They are pretty similar to where they were defensively last year and have a legitimate passing attack to compliment their running game on offense this year.

Pulaski is actually really good as well. Saw them week 1 when they were getting things ironed out with a new offense against Cave Spring but they are a completely different team now. They are pretty similar to where they were defensively last year and have a legitimate passing attack to compliment their running game on offense this year.
Pulaski and Salem will be good. Don’t see anyone beating either in Region D. Hopefully the governor follows what NC is doing so us fans can enjoy the playoffs.

Reactions: 757FridayNiteZ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT