ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial 1a pairing

Sussex physically punished Essex last year , Essex had 2 critical injuries due to Sussex before you played Riverheads, then Franklin gave you a beating this year that made you change your offense. Good programs in the NN but all soft except CB.
Correction...Essex didn’t change their offense until a couple games ago. Had nothing to do with Franklin.

Ok whatever you say lol. Good luck in the post season no disrespect intended.
No disrespect taken. Just saying Essex played Franklin in game 2 of the season. The new offense didn’t start until the middle of district play. That’s 5 or 6 games after we played Franklin.

Reactions: trutiger16
No disrespect taken. Just saying Essex played Franklin in game 2 of the season. The new offense didn’t start until the middle of district play. That’s 5 or 6 games after we played Franklin.
The problem is yall still have the same players if yall wont go far with the misdirection offense the personnel that essex has yall should not be number 4 in the region the coach needs to hire someone to teach him the veer or power I essex should be dragging teams up and down the field with the size they have. Smh

Now the Essex is a WING Team , How do they look as compared to The Red Team ?

My biggest gripe these days doesnt lie with Riverheads but the fact that Region B is a complete load of crap with TWO 0-10 teams making the playoffs. Get out of here with that nonsense. Who came up with that wonderful idea? Meanwhile my idea of a playoff/divisional system gets poo-pooed because "too many teams get in" or whatever.
Maybe Class 1 only needs 2 regions. Combine A/B and C/D. This years 1st round bracket would look much different.

1Riverheads v 8Col Beach
2Franklin v 7West Point
3Norhumberland v6 Northampton
4Rappahannock v 5Essex

1Chilhowie v 8Covington
2Galax v 7George Wythe
3JI Burton v 6Parry McCluer
4PH G Spring v 5Narrows

That would shorten the season,you eliminate teams that really haven't earned it, No Byes, and some pretty good football games to boot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT