5. Amherst County 10-7
6. Bassett 8-8
7. Charlottesville 8-9
8. Blacksburg 5-11
9. William Byrd 5-11
10. Liberty Christian 4-11
11. Salem 4-13
12. Carroll County 2-15

JF has been on a roll, won 8 straight. Amherst beat them once and lost to them the other night by two. Interesting to see how this turns out. Does anyone know how the playoffs work?

They've got some shooters, like the 3 ball but don't have much size. If they get hot they could give some teams a hard time but don't see them advancing far.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Cville is not good offensively...only a few guys on the team that can shoot from beyond the arc. However, I think we've had a tough schedule with the JD slate plus James Monroe and JF. Our defensive is pretty scrappy, and it's always going to be a tough game. For us to compete in 4D, it'll come down to if we can hit our shots or not. If we can...we might be able to pull an upset over Glass or something...if not, look for a low scoring game like the Louisa game when we were down 41-38 at the end of the 3rd and lost 55-38.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
We beat JF 71-56 first game of the season but much has changed...the road to the state tournament in D goes through Danville once again!
For the past 3 seasons, GW didn't have any consistent perimeter threats, but they can shoot it this year, especially in their gym. Shunta Wilson is becoming a big time scorer. 6'4 and can shoot the 3 ball or drive. I believe Glass will be the team to beat in D. Good size plus they always have shifty guards. There is always a big upset in our conference. Carroll beat Glass in 14, Glass beat y'all in 15, Glass upset LCA in 16, and y'all beat the #1 seed Amherst last year, BIG. Anything can happen!

Reactions: blackknight_pride
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT