ADVERTISEMENT

News VHSL Hoops Tournament Central

Matt, are you going to include the Girls tournament info?
Yes and no. Yes - I will have some info during the State Tourney on Girls Hoops - hopefully some audio interviews, blog items, recap material + links to the stats. However, I won't have time to do a full-blown Preview on the Girls like I do with the Boys since my time is limited with my other obligations (ex: Cox TV, ESPN Radio, UNC Rivals work). But I'll try to squeeze in as much stuff as I can.

Thanks. Just reliable final scores will be great. Like I suggested to Danny yesterday, with that level of obligations, you should have enough time to work on establishing "world peace"! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't work yourself to death. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks. Just reliable final scores will be great. Like I suggested to Danny yesterday, with that level of obligations, you should have enough time to work on establishing "world peace"! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't work yourself to death. Enjoy the ride.
Haha - very true!

Appreciate it... going to try to... I'll be doing some broadcasting next week as well with the NFHS Network. All of the semifinals and finals - boys and girls - will be streamed on there live and archived (shameless plug lol).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT