ADVERTISEMENT

Vhsl rating prognostication

southbottomU

VaPreps All District
Dec 5, 2004
Would someone who knows how to compute these things try to answer this question:. If Salem wins out ( a big if) will they get the number 2 seed ( that would mean wins against Christiansburg, Patrick Henry, Cave Spring, Pulaski)

I'm confused , what if Millbrook or William Byrd win out ? Are they not 2nd and 3rd respectively now? Is the cart before the horse? And Salem and Amherst are tied now, Amherst has some challenging games coming up from what I see, seems to me way to much speculation going on, by the time the season is over it will probably be way different list than it is now. It always is.

If you assume all teams win out , which they may not , but Assuming , then Amherst and Salem will be close In points . Amherst has two tough games but I believe Amherst will get slightly ahead because of schedule next three weeks . Of course assuming they both win out. Millbrook does not have any big point wins in their remaining schedule . William Byrd has one in Lord Botetourt , who is undefeated . That will be a tough game for both teams. Salem has 6-1 Patrick Henry and 6-1 Pulaski . Both of those could be tough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT