ADVERTISEMENT

West underdogs?

riversportsfan

VaPreps Rookie
Oct 16, 2012
Are the away teams considered the underdogs? I picked both lower seeds, but just basing my opinion from what I have read on here. In the east I would consider both lower seeds as underdogs, but not by much.

Radford will be favored against GW from the way the first game went and I don't really see how Galax would be considered the underdog against burton. Galax has been in every game they lost and burton has only really played Union (Great team) and Honaker who is down from normal.

Can't wait for the Burton Galax game
Should be a good game, Galax offense will have to play better than they have the last two weeks if they want to go out there and get the win. Defense has looked pretty good other than a few missed assignments. Looking forward to it and hopefully Galax can get another victory.

Burton is pretty much a replica of the GW offense. Jet jet jet jet fb jet pass. Their line is huge. Bigger than GW. I would say the qb is really good. I know for sure he is a 3 year starter and could have started his fresh year but I'm not sure. I would say probably 70/30 run to pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT