ADVERTISEMENT

What ! My post deleted ??

not if you reserve your political talk for the many political forums available.

Oddly enough, it seems as if a certain political narrative is completely okay on these boards. Seen it happen many, many times before. And these posts are 100% accepted and encouraged.. it's only when someone steps up and challenges those views does there seem to be a problem. Once again, seen it happen many times on here.

I cant help but notice some of the big names in the Cult of Covid like your post though. At least 3 of them.

Last edited:
I am not a mod here. But I don't think it was the original fair criticism/anger at the spectator limit in Lafayette's post. It was all the posts that followed that kept escalating it beyond the sports criticism.

Reactions: LionNation540
It is kind of funny that there were more fans at my team's tennis match yesterday than at any of the boys basketball games.
It’s sad as well what they are doing to these kids with their ridiculous “rules” 99% of the population recovers, don’t get me wrong I feel for those that have lost someone, but it’s getting out of hand you can’t express an opinion if it goes against the Liberal way of life. SHEEP!!!!

It’s sad as well what they are doing to these kids with their ridiculous “rules” 99% of the population recovers, don’t get me wrong I feel for those that have lost someone, but it’s getting out of hand you can’t express an opinion if it goes against the Liberal way of life. SHEEP!!!!

Let them squeeze. The tighter they squeeze the more people that wake up to what is really going on.

The Daily Press down here just said today the 500 cap in attendance remains. Looks like any two week move up of the 1,000 cap was turned downed by you know who.

The Daily Press down here just said today the 500 cap in attendance remains. Looks like any two week move up of the 1,000 cap was turned downed by you know who.

It's understandable... I mean, there is only a 99% survival rate and that is IF we believe the yearly flu has been almost completely eradicated. Otherwise the survival rate is much, much higher.

Just a thought, shouldnt people like myself who question and have questioned this whole thing since the beginning be dead by now??? We were told people were dying in the streets, bodies stacking up. And yet...

It's understandable... I mean, there is only a 99% survival rate and that is IF we believe the yearly flu has been almost completely eradicated. Otherwise the survival rate is much, much higher.

Just a thought, shouldnt people like myself who question and have questioned this whole thing since the beginning be dead by now??? We were told people were dying in the streets, bodies stacking up. And yet...
Two weeks is critical you know. Civilization surviving rests on it!!! Really!!!

Ah, and more censorship. So I'll say it again..

Wow, a whole 1,000 people can go now? Which is still about a thousand more than the Cult of Fauci would want at the games...unless it's their favorite team playing of course.

Perhaps we should claim this is a "peaceful protest" or whatever so we can stuff it to max attendance. Historically the Covid Cult has encouraged this when it suits their political agenda so lets try it for something with some importance like the most important game in many young mens lives. Yes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT