ADVERTISEMENT

Where can I find a list of VA scores on a Friday night

ed r forshey

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Jun 16, 2001
this site use to have a list every Friday night in years past, but couldn't find any scores this past Friday night.

Anyone remember the web address to that site last year?

this site use to have a list every Friday night in years past, but couldn't find any scores this past Friday night.

Anyone remember the web address to that site last year?

As you said, in years past different posters have taken the initiative and posted comprehensive score lists. Hopefully someone will do the same this year. greyfox60 was kind enough to post a list of this past Friday's scores. No criticism at all intended of him, because we appreciate his efforts, but that list wasn't a comprehensive one that contained all scores (verified correct) from Thursday through Saturday. It is missing the Amherst-Salem score, so that makes me wonder if there are any other errors or omissions. And again, I understand that greyfox60 copied that list from another source. I wouldn't know where to start putting together a comprehensive, totally verified score list.

The other site you are thinking of might be score-scout.com. I just looked for that and couldn't find it; it appears to be no longer extant. It was riddled with errors, anyway. Usually by Tuesday morning, a complete score list can be found on VHSL.org, on the football page. But even that list might be suspect, as it too is lacking the Amherst-Salem score. I will email them about that.

I just looked at the score list on VHSL.org again. I find it a little odd that they have scores of games involving only private schools on there. North Cross versus Roanoke Catholic, for example. After all, those schools are not members of the VHSL.

Hey guys - I'll make an effort to get a list of Final Scores posted late Friday night into early Saturday morning listed in alphabetical order with the winner first.

Anyone out there that can DM (direct message) me their score on Twitter or PM (that's private message) on here and I'll be sure to get it posted on the list.

Reactions: SpartanOfYore
Hey guys - I'll make an effort to get a list of Final Scores posted late Friday night into early Saturday morning listed in alphabetical order with the winner first.

Anyone out there that can DM (direct message) me their score on Twitter or PM (that's private message) on here and I'll be sure to get it posted on the list.

We appreciate that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT