ADVERTISEMENT

Where have all the posters disappeared to?

Just my opinion but maybe the pace will pick up next year. With Riverheads being gone from Class 1 and several teams already on the uptick, there will be much to discuss. Not that Riverheads is a lock because I have doubts about this year’s iteration but some posters have/had lost interest in the back and forth on the board in recent years.

My opinion is that there are two or maybe even three teams that are going to be playing at a high level out or Region A. At least that same amount in each of the other regions as well with B and D being the biggest mysteries as to the group of three. So there should be a bunch of posters that have a “right” to crow a little.

For me, I have met several posters from other schools that I may not have otherwise had the opportunity to speak to. Even with the back and forth, we all enjoy quality high school football so the possibilities for discussion are endless. Support your team or bash your rivals, it’s all good when done with some decorum and a smidge of respect.

I think red pride has a point . I believe rhe dominance of Riverheads has caused a lot of it . Not throwing shade at RH it’s just a by product.

Reactions: MT FAN 91
All those annoying posters are reading and waiting for the right pot to stir . I wounder who they are ? LOL

I tend to side with Kilroy. The factors he mentioned are why I cut WAY back on my posting here.

Aint much to talk about Riverheads gonna win it all again this year with there 475 students 😆 🤣 😂 but seriously they gonna beat Galax by 28-35 point in the title game.
Galax may not make that title game. A lot of football left to be played . GW looks good, Giles is resurgent and Grayson may give them a fit as well. But the truth of the matter is Riverheads would probably win 2A this year with their 475.5 students lol

If Riverheads happens to lose this week the board will be on fire all weekend. Long lost screen names. People primarily from other boards. New people that create accounts just so the world can hear their thoughts on Riverheads being terrible.

I wonder if any people from Bixby (the school that is one win behind Riverheads for the national record) visit this board to keep up with the Gladiators. If so, they probably read only as opposed to registering and posting, but when I see nearly a thousand posts about a Riverheads game, it does make me wonder.......

The burning question on my mind all these years is do you think Hampton Roads 6 ever found a parking space near the Siegel Center???
I know he hates the Siegel Center and any offense that isn't the spread 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: toughy299
I got tired of the slow posting on the 2A board and starting talking about Radford til I got a few of them going. It got better for a couple days no one answered any of my questions

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT