ADVERTISEMENT

William Campbell vs Appomattox

Bo Bob

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 1, 2016
William Campbell beat Chatham and in the first half I thought Chatham played well.

Do the Generals give the Raiders the same issues?

My pick would have been the Raiders up by 42 at the half.

Appo started out so flat last week it made a flat tire look fully inflated. I seriously do not expect to see that this week. Appo by 40. They get a few scores especially if we cant cover a kickoff.

Well GT had pretty good success with back to back on sides kicks against UVA maybe we should think about that because it’s about the same field position anyway unless they take it to the house ! Lol

Raiders win big tomorrow nite , go into bye week and get ready for probably them hawks again ! From what I understand they were saying in the hand shake line We Will See Y’all In The Playoffs ! Be careful what you wish for !

Reactions: oldfool2
Last time i remember appo kicking onsides was colonial heights because their recieving team was dropping back from the line before the ball was even kicked.

Reactions: Stabler1980
Raiders win big tomorrow nite , go into bye week and get ready for probably them hawks again ! From what I understand they were saying in the hand shake line We Will See Y’all In The Playoffs ! Be careful what you wish for !
Unless something weird happens it will be hawks vs raiders in 1st round. We will know for sure after friday if nobody changes dates to monday due to the rain.

Is region c hosting state semi final old fool
No that was just a "COVID" deal for last year. Like oldfool said barring Graham losing in D the winner of C will travel there. Now if they get knocked off and we win C then there is a chance we could host. Oldfool knows the points better then me though.

Did Gretna really say that in the hand shake line??? LOL!!!!!

Reactions: Stabler1980
No that was just a "COVID" deal for last year. Like oldfool said barring Graham losing in D the winner of C will travel there. Now if they get knocked off and we win C then there is a chance we could host. Oldfool knows the points better then me though.

Did Gretna really say that in the hand shake line??? LOL!!!!!
Yes that’s what I was told !

If Gretna wins out and they should( Tunstall, Chatham, Nelson) they would be 4 or 5 and would not see Appo in playoffs. Appo would host 7 which I believe will be James River.

That’s one thing I have always said about appo !
They have always seemed to jump on the other team fast and get them playing from behind , different team this year .
Well Stabler, from what I've seen these last two games have been like this, but the games earlier in the year was pretty much over by the half ... Raiders gotta get back to that mentality. #ARISE

If that happens I will say James River gave Glenvar all they could handle by the looks of the score. So that could be a battle for us for sure.
Glenvar was up 24-7 at half against them and missed a chance at scoring being up 31-7 at half. Think they just had bad second half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT