ADVERTISEMENT

Xmas Wish

CRF4Dan

Richmond Region Football Writer
Staff
Dec 17, 2012
Mechanicsville, VA
It's Xmas Eve... You wrote your letter to Santa but the stipulation was you had to wish for one team to win next years Class 3 State Title and it cannot be the team you root for nor a team who has won before... Who is it? Why?

It's Xmas Eve... You wrote your letter to Santa but the stipulation was you had to wish for one team to win next years Class 3 State Title and it cannot be the team you root for nor a team who has won before... Who is it? Why?
Goochland

Reactions: G-DOG2
For CHRISTmas, I'd like to see Manassas Park win it in 3A. Why? To shut the liberals up about the imminent "end of American football".

For CHRISTmas, I'd like to see Manassas Park win it in 3A. Why? To shut the liberals up about the imminent "end of American football".
...so cannot stop it even on CHRISTMAS DAY???

Lord Botetourt. Because Coach Harless is as hard a working coach as any in all of high school football. And the folks at LB are some of the nicest I've ever met across the state.

Sorry but they won one with Jeff Lloyd in 2004 (Group A - Division 2).

Sorry but they won one with Jeff Lloyd in 2004 (Group A - Division 2).

I had forgotten about that! I went to the title game they were in the next season vs. Giles and it was disappointing to see how few fans of theirs came to that game... it was one of the most exciting games I've ever witnessed in person.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT