ADVERTISEMENT

Your favorite team?

AdvocateOfMany434

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 13, 2015
757 Area
I know VA preps is geared towards High School, but just for fun....

Who is your favorite college and NFL team?

I will go first

I graduated from Liberty U (so Im a fan), but grew up a VT fan (back far as Antonio Freeman/Drunkenmiller).

NFL, been a lifelong fan of the Redskins, HTTR FOR LIFE!!!!

Roll Tide, Alabama is my favorite team, but I root for all SEC teams, except for Missouri. They will NEVER be SEC in my book.

As for the pros, my favorite is the Redskins and anyone playing the Cowgirls. However, I haven't watched an NFL game in 3 years (other than the superbowl, which I watch for the commercials). Too many thugs and prima donnas that don't deserve anything but a prison cell or a good old fashioned arse whoopin anymore. College ball dominates my DVR.

Reactions: Keith_Stone33
I was born and lived in Aberdeen Md until I was 15 and have been and will be a huge Twerps fan. Use to go to all their home football games and to most of the Basketball games.
We use to have season tickets to the Colts until we moved to Richlands in 75 and then after they left and the Ravens came to Baltimore I became a huge Ravens Fan.
I have been an O's fan since I was old enough to know what a baseball was. Grew up with and played little league and high school ( for my 9th and 10th grade years ) baseball with Rip. ( Cal Ripken )

I grew up a UVA fan but I've loved the Oregon Ducks since I 1st saw the Green and Gold. Redskins for life.

I know VA preps is geared towards High School, but just for fun....

Who is your favorite college and NFL team?

I will go first

I graduated from Liberty U (so Im a fan), but grew up a VT fan (back far as Antonio Freeman/Drunkenmiller).

NFL, been a lifelong fan of the Redskins, HTTR FOR LIFE!!!!
Hoos and the Cowboys

Skins and Terps (And my Emory & Henry Wasps) Although, I will say it has been a rough week being a Wasp after losing to the Ferrum Panthers for the first time in 10 years.

I'm a little wishy washy on Colleges, even though I love Saturdays. I just gravitate to the best games of the week. Doesn't really matter who's playing. I just want a good game.

For the NFL, it's my Giants. Although, living in Virginia for so long, I have picked up an affinity for the Redskins. I root for the Gint's when they play each other.

One of my Engineers and I had a running bet for this yearly game. The loser had to wesr a winners colors and Pom pOms. One would stand on the desk ahd sing either the Skin fight song or New York, New York. Gratefully, I did not have to do it often.

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
For the NFL, it's my Giants. Although, living in Virginia for so long, I have picked up an affinity for the Redskins. I root for the Gint's when they play each other.

One of my Engineers and I had a running bet for this yearly game. The loser had to wesr a winners colors and Pom pOms. One would stand on the desk ahd sing either the Skin fight song or New York, New York. Gratefully, I did not have to do it often.

I lived in NY for a few years as a kid, moved to VA when I was 7. We had some friends in NY that were big Giants fans, and I was a new Redskins fan. I bet the lady a quarter every game the Giants played the Redskins. One time though, I called her collect to gloat when the Redskins won. I was a teenager then, and she used to send me checks for $15 for my birthday. That year on my birthday, I received her usual birthday card with the check....and a copy of her phone bill showing the cost of my collect call....which was deducted from my birthday check. She always got the last laugh!

Emory & Henry and Tar Heels! Panthers since they received the franchise in Charlotte. Keep Pounding!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT