ADVERTISEMENT

#1 King George vs. #4 Dinwiddie

Who wins?

• King George

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Dinwiddie

Votes: 32 69.6%

• Total voters
Probably not going to make it to the game. Is there a way to watch livestream?

Will the stream actually show the score and time? I hate watching football minus those things
Unfortunately No. I don’t understand why certain schools don’t do it. Last week Huguenots NFHS, while not being very clear, still had they score & time updating in real time

We requested and received the wire from NFHS the interfaces the computer to the scoreboard console. Unfortunately they sent us the wrong size plug. It can be addressed if the participating school request the cable.

Reactions: mike salem
I find that terribly annoying too. When I watched KG last week the feed was clear at least.
It's not having the time that's bugging me. Also there have been several long plays where the ball got off camera and you can't see what it happening. Overall though, I like the live stream.

Dalton runs it in. 21-21. 4:04 left in the half. Offense is at premium. Defense?????

King George goes back on top. Dinwiddie lost free safety Bousseau to a broken hand (EV game) and it's showing big time.

I am standing in the opposite end zone, so I had no clue. He over kicked it and pushed it wide. I think we mismanage the clock on the last drive and could have done better. Tough to call the plays quickly from the line though.

Would love to see King George pull one of these tight ones out.
Lol, you know good and well King George has only had one tight game in two years. Really? The Foxes are very good and a win is likely tonight is very likely. Dinwiddie is going toe to toe with them. Glad we are still fighting and not laying on the couch!

More bad news for the Generals. #4 Johnson is out with an ankle. 3rd teamer playing safety. Going to be a long night defensively.

Class 4 Region B Semifinals
(1) King George 28
(4) Dinwiddie 21
Halftime

Our youth showed up in a big way in this 2nd half. Back to the drawing board we’ll be back an I’m sure the 2 point conversion in the 4th will be remembered until the next time we meet. TIL then congratulations KG 🤝🏾 1-1.

Too much King George offense too little Dinwiddie defense. We simply can't handle their physical receivers. King George fans chanting over rated. 😂

Reactions: General172011
Tough loss Dinwiddie but that's how the cycle goes. The Generals were very young and KG had 3 D1 senior WRs. Next year Dinwiddie will be more experienced and KG not so much. Think KG wins the region for sure.

I didn’t make prediction on the game, I just thought it would be closer. It’s ok we will be back in the same situation next year 17 returning starters guys hit the weightroom hard and grow from this year. We’ll be ok. Congrats again King George. Go win it, it doesn’t get any easier from here 🤝🏾 I’ll be rooting for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT