ADVERTISEMENT

#1 King George vs. #4 Dinwiddie

Who wins?

• King George

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Dinwiddie

Votes: 32 69.6%

• Total voters
Tough loss Dinwiddie but that's how the cycle goes. The Generals were very young and KG had 3 D1 senior WRs. Next year Dinwiddie will be more experienced and KG not so much. Think KG wins the region for sure.
Pretty sure only 2 of them graduate. White and Wiggins. The other kid is a junior

Reactions: GoBlue2109
I didn’t make prediction on the game, I just thought it would be closer. It’s ok we will be back in the same situation next year 17 returning starters guys hit the weightroom hard and grow from this year. We’ll be ok. Congrats again King George. Go win it, it doesn’t get any easier from here 🤝🏾 I’ll be rooting for you.
Your kinda rite it won’t get any easier for anybody playing king george lol it’s about time for these guys good luck foxes pride

Reactions: FoxesPride
Yeah, not a fan of that…
Yeah sir @FoxesPride, it's all good not going to whine about it. The Foxes lose all their studs and guess who has theirs coming back. Mills will let this stew all winter and if the two teams meet it may get ugly. @racindan4u, I knew we would have trouble stopping their receivers. The Foxes were smart and threw quickly to their oversized guys. Our small dbs had no chance and it just got worse with injuries. I don't think we could have stopped their offense even at full strength. I am proud of our fight and we surely ran the ball well. Just got beat by a better team. Congratulations to the Foxes.

Fun fact: No NFL game has ever finished 46-29, but Dinwiddie has had two this year.

Scorigami fan, eh? 46 is a weird number for the winner. Need to score a ton, whiff 3 XPs or score a bunch, kick a FG, get a 2 point conversion I'd imagine. There's a lot of white spaces in scorigami for 46 (one of the rare shutouts that's never happened is 46-0).

Reactions: otnorot
I needed to see Varina dominate and that didn't happen. Play styles matter and I think is a bad matchup for Varina. Definitely not a blowout or anything though.
I called it the other night though bro.. Huguenot was the best matchup left in 4B for Varina. They wasn’t going to dominate Huguenot nor was KG or Dinwiddie either.

Scorigami fan, eh? 46 is a weird number for the winner. Need to score a ton, whiff 3 XPs or score a bunch, kick a FG, get a 2 point conversion I'd imagine. There's a lot of white spaces in scorigami for 46 (one of the rare shutouts that's never happened is 46-0).
Yeah, it has to be a lot more common in high school where teams miss extra points or go for two more often. Bears had 5 TD + 3 FG + safety in Super Bowl XX.

To the KG team and fans. You played a great game and won fair and square. There was no controversy, no issues with the officiating, and no “what ifs” that would have had any significant affect on the outcome. The foxes simply made the plays when it counted and made almost no mistakes all night. A very solid effort by a very solid, well coached team.
I tip my hat to the Foxes and hope the winner of our Region brings the state champion’s trophy back to our Region.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT