ADVERTISEMENT

#2 Varina vs. #3 Huguenot

Who wins?

• Varina

Votes: 36 90.0%
  • Huguenot

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
I forgot. Everybody sucks but that great Florida team yall barely beat, Maryland state championship contender Potomac and that great IC Norcom team.
Never said those teams are great, but they did win in their playoffs last week. 🤫🤫🤫

Yesssirrrr. Bobby is one of the best WRs to come through Varina.
injuries derailed his career at Uva along with some mismanagement of talent by the coaching staff definitely solidified himself at VARINA with some big performances in big games

You played with my guys Adonis and Willie. Y’all got a dose of big bro David Wilson too 😂 yall beat us in Danville the next year.
Yea those my guys. Funny story about that game is we were getting ready for Taron Goodes but leading up to the game we heard he was injured and thought we caught a break. Man we had no idea about David Wilson and he came out zooming past us.

• Haha
Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Yea those my guys. Funny story about that game is we were getting ready for Taron Goodes but leading up to the game we heard he was injured and thought we caught a break. Man we had no idea about David Wilson and he came out zooming past us.
Everyone thought Goodes was going to be what David became. They both were different bro. If you happen to come to the game on Friday, let me know. I’ll be in my usual spot on the home side.

Reactions: GoBlue2109
Doesn't look like it will be. RVA Sports Production does a great job with 804 area games on their YoutTube Channel but looks like they will be at HSHS vs Oscar Smith this week.
They are about as bright as doorknob though. They were at HS/Cosby last week when Glen Allen played Oscar Smith and Freeman played Herm. Both were better games. I hope Smith beats them 😂 nobody cares about that damn game..

• Haha
Reactions: VolNation85
They are about as bright as doorknob though. They were at HS/Cosby last week when Glen Allen played Oscar Smith and Freeman played Herm. Both were better games. I hope Smith beats them 😂 nobody cares about that damn game..
I would rather see Varina-Huguenot personally

Come on down to Messer Road bro..

People talk crap about Varina’s offense (which has been crappy at times), but HS is like watching paint dry at times. Varina has more firepower and more exciting IMO.
I will be in Lynchburg the next two weekends but I'll be at that Region A vs Region B State Semi game, Lord willing.

F_LccQkXwAABTZD

Varina is forced to punt and Huguenot takes over at their own 24 with 3:14 left in the game trailing by 1

This games gonna be close. PH was bad this year we all know about Courtland. It’s easy to look good against bad teams but what have you done for me lately against the halfway decent ones? I understand your confidence but Varina has shown me nothing offensively against good competition that would have me confident that they would run away with this game, 4B. There is a 8 game sample against decent-good teams on Varinas schedule. All of those ended up being 1 score games where Varina struggled except IR where they scored late. Huguenot has struggled against good-average teams all year in games they should’ve steam rolled. This game will end up being somewhere in the realm of 21-12, 21-20. I’d be flabbergasted if either team win by more than 10 points
Did I call it or what down to the exact score

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT