Who wins?

• Salem

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Jefferson Forest

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
I am going to lose a lot of sleep over that
oDXiRdueeFtE4.gif

GL to Salem I have to worry about Courtland. You obviously have it out for me or you wouldn't come at me so much.. But it's cool have at it!!!

It wouldn't be a huge shock if JF scored 50, but definitely not in a half. And if we score 50, I'm worried Salem may likely score 51 or 49, It's a toss up game! Very excited!

I wish I could make this game. Going to be one heck of a game! Salem D is tough and play very disciplined but that JF O is something else. Going to be a close game and I think if anyone can slow down the JF O it will be the Salem D. The big question mark here is the JF D cause Salem has a pretty good offense as well. I think Salem does just enough to win this one in a close one.

If you look at the benefit game and comparative scores I don't think you could come to any other conclusion other than this game is a toss up

Reactions: jfcav1
Look for JF to hang 50 plus on salem. May have that many by halftime. I predict JF 55 to 35
50 in a half against Salem?? You can't be serious right? I know JF is located near Lynchburg... Is it possible Salem is actually playing Liberty University next week and not JF High School? That's the only explanation that makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT