ADVERTISEMENT

4B

blackknight_pride

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
Anyone have pairings yet? Did Louisa's win give them #1 overall or not? Is Eastern View #2? Where did Monacan and Dinwiddie end up?

Looks like Louisa and Monacan are #1 and #2, EV and Dinwiddie close for #3.

Can't wait for another exciting postseason.

I'll be pulling for the Jefferson teams in the playoffs (Powhatan, Western Albemarle, Fluvanna) and yes even Louisa :cool:

Last edited:
Anyone have pairings yet? Did Louisa's win give them #1 overall or not? Is Eastern View #2? Where did Monacan and Dinwiddie end up?

Looks like Louisa and Monacan are #1 and #2, EV and Dinwiddie close for #3.

Can't wait for another exciting postseason.

I'll be pulling for the Jefferson teams in the playoffs (Powhatan, Western Albemarle, Fluvanna) and yes even Louisa :cool:

Unofficial but the Timesdispatch and all the mathematicians on this board have all seconded this.

https://www.richmond.com/sports/hig...cle_87bd1eec-d1e2-5438-bfdf-bb2ae753317a.html

Caveat - I did see someone randomly say that EV would be #3 bc of the Louisa victory over Flucco but that is the only one I have seen that has said that.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
Unofficial but the Timesdispatch and all the mathematicians on this board have all seconded this.

https://www.richmond.com/sports/hig...cle_87bd1eec-d1e2-5438-bfdf-bb2ae753317a.html

Caveat - I did see someone randomly say that EV would be #3 bc of the Louisa victory over Flucco but that is the only one I have seen that has said that.

So hopefully we'll have some switch up from last year assuming no upsets, Dinwiddie @ Louisa in a rematch and Eastern View will get a crack at Monacan, if that holds up.

this sucks ive waited decades for this to happen and ill be in the carribean during the play offs. Go Lions!!!!!

Official:

1. Louisa
2. Monacan
3. Dinwiddie
4. EV

Dinwiddie gets tiebreaker #3. Had two scheduled teams (Hopewell and Colonial Heights) who only played 9 games. Mad respect for the integrity of Smithfield for accepting their forfeit. Good luck to all the teams.

Interestingly enough these possible match-ups are 2 of the 3 we didn't see last year. I know the kids are different but still, interesting. Only thing missing is EV vs Monacan which could quite possible happen in the finals.
Also, this shows how special 2017 was. 4 undefeated region semi-finalists. That was amazing.

Interestingly enough these possible match-ups are 2 of the 3 we didn't see last year. I know the kids are different but still, interesting. Only thing missing is EV vs Monacan which could quite possible happen in the finals.
Also, this shows how special 2017 was. 4 undefeated region semi-finalists. That was amazing.
Nice post! You are on the money. Kudos to Louisa and EV for finishing unbeaten. Also huge shoutout to Monacan for surviving a very tough schedule. All four of the top seeds rose to top after losing sound talent. Going to be some good matchups in region b. We will get an early preview of Powhatans entrance into the Dominion District and Courtland returns to Dinwiddie looking for revenge after suffering a defeat in the 2016 playoffs.

In my opinion Dinwiddie has the toughest matchup, but I look for Midlothian to give EV a go. If all four of the top teams advance its going to be two unreal region semi games. Good luck to all 8 teams.

Nice post! You are on the money. Kudos to Louisa and EV for finishing unbeaten. Also huge shoutout to Monacan for surviving a very tough schedule. All four of the top seeds rose to top after losing sound talent. Going to be some good matchups in region b. We will get an early preview of Powhatans entrance into the Dominion District and Courtland returns to Dinwiddie looking for revenge after suffering a defeat in the 2016 playoffs.

In my opinion Dinwiddie has the toughest matchup, but I look for Midlothian to give EV a go. If all four of the top teams advance its going to be two unreal region semi games. Good luck to all 8 teams.

Louisa - has been the most consistent team this year and has 4 good athletes plus Brandon Smith. My only worry - they are well balanced but given how good Louisa was with their grind it out offense that took opponents souls last year.... what will be their go-to when the game is on the line? Sometimes handing it off and not being stopped is better than a balanced offense. Do they know their own identity? How do you know your identity when everything you do has worked so far? Get ready to potentially see Brandon Smith on offense which ads yet another playmaker. Given how good the region is I won't say anything less than a State Championship is a disappointment, but I can tell you anyone that doesn't think they are a top 5 team in class 4 just isn't being honest with themselves.

Monacan - has the talent to go all the way and finally put a full game together last week. May have the best passing game in class 4. But has a baaad habit of silly mistakes, personal fouls and turnovers. Did the loss to Midlo serve as an eye-opener? I hope so! I have the same concern for Monacan as Louisa. They are very balanced and can do multiple things... but who is this team when the game is on the line? If they can dispose of Powhatan comfortably, I lean towards a run. A scramble...is not a good sign.

Dinwiddie - Can be sloppy at times but more consistent than Monacan. But I also think they have a lower celling. Too reliant of Pope to make a play but he is a phenomenal one of a kind athlete so what are you going to do? Great run game and proven coach. Offense is high Octane but can they get stops when they need them? I don't think Courtland can keep pace. Could get out of hand if Dinwiddie gets off to a quick start. Did the loss to Hopewell refocus this bunch? Based on recent history you would have be unconscious to not consider them a major threat for a title run... Despite what the Dinwiddie faithful will try to sell you on.

EV - The most highly acclaimed of the 4 powers in terms of returning rosters. Some of the EV fan fair whispered on the board that this team has underperformed at times this season. However, recent blow outs have them feeling much better. Schedule was light to say the least... but on paper this maybe the best team in the region. Can they win a close game without ever playing one? We will find out bc they won't be able to blow out Louisa should both teams advance.

Midlo - beat Monacan and Freeman but lost to Powhatan and James River. Well coached and coach calls a good game. Have one premium athlete and a lot of scrappy kids. Their Linebacker is tough and a nuisance in the middle. He is very seldom out of place or fooled. QB makes timely throws. Which team will show up against EV? They need EV to have an off night to make this a contest.

Courtland - 8-2 which is surprising but what does that mean? The only 2 teams they played that were solid blew them out. I do think they are a decent team... I think they will be able to move the ball against Dinwiddie with limited success but I don't think they will be able to score enough to stay in the ball game past 2 quarters.

Powhatan - Powhatan has a little bit of Midlothian in them... Is this the team that took Louisa to the wire or the team that scrambled with Albemarle and other teams? Are they capable of an upset? Yes, but I lean toward that being doubtful.

Huguenot: Team has some decent size and a few athletes but I question their motor. Feels like they should have won another game of two. Maybe the lopsided loss to Monacan will inspire them? Maybe Louisa will come out flat? Even if... I can't imagine them winning a 4 quarter football game against Louisa and last time I checked we still played 4 quarter. This team also has lost 5 of their last 6 I think? Not a good trend heading to an undefeated number 1 seed that has been dominant as of late.

Last edited:
Louisa - has been the most consistent team this year and has 4 good athletes plus Brandon Smith. My only worry - they are well balanced but given how good Louisa was with their grind it out offense that took opponents souls last year.... what will be their go-to when the game is on the line? Sometimes handing it off and not being stopped is better than a balanced offense. Do they know their own identity? How do you know your identity when everything you do has worked so far? Get ready to potentially see Brandon Smith on offense which ads yet another playmaker. Given how good the region is I won't say anything less than a State Championship is a disappointment, but I can tell you anyone that doesn't think they are a top 5 team in class 4 just isn't being honest with themselves.

Monacan - has the talent to go all the way and finally put a full game together last week. May have the best passing game in class 4. But has a baaad habit of silly mistakes, personal fouls and turnovers. Did the loss to Midlo serve as an eye-opener? I hope so! I have the same concern for Monacan as Louisa. They are very balanced and can do multiple things... but who is this team when the game is on the line? If they can dispose of Powhatan comfortably, I lean towards a run. A scramble...is not a good sign.

Dinwiddie - Can be sloppy at times but more consistent than Monacan. But I also think they have a lower celling. Too reliant of Pope to make a play but he is a phenomenal one of a kind athlete so what are you going to do? Great run game and proven coach. Offense is high Octane but can they get stops when they need them? I don't think Courtland can keep pace. Could get out of hand if Dinwiddie gets off to a quick start. Did the loss to Hopewell refocus this bunch? Based on recent history you would have be unconscious to not consider them a major threat for a title run... Despite what the Dinwiddie faithful will try to sell you on.

EV - The most highly acclaimed of the 4 powers in terms of returning rosters. Some of the EV fan fair whispered on the board that this team has underperformed at times this season. However, recent blow outs have them feeling much better. Schedule was light to say the least... but on paper this maybe the best team in the region. Can they win a close game without ever playing one? We will find out bc they won't be able to blow out Louisa should both teams advance.

Midlo - beat Monacan and Freeman but lost to Powhatan and James River. Well coached and coach calls a good game. Have one premium athlete and a lot of scrappy kids. Their Linebacker is tough and a nuisance in the middle. He is very seldom out of place or fooled. QB makes timely throws. Which team will show up against EV? They need EV to have an off night to make this a contest.

Courtland - 8-2 which is surprising but what does that mean? The only 2 teams they played that were solid blew them out. I do think they are a decent team... I think they will be able to move the ball against Dinwiddie with limited success but I don't think they will be able to score enough to stay in the ball game past 2 quarters.

Powhatan - Powhatan has a little bit of Midlothian in them... Is this the team that took Louisa to the wire or the team that scrambled with Albemarle and other teams? Are they capable of an upset? Yes, but I lean toward that being doubtful.

Huguenot: Team has some decent size and a few athletes but I question their motor. Feels like they should have won another game of two. Maybe the lopsided loss to Monacan will inspire them? Maybe Louisa will come out flat? Even if... I can't imagine them winning a 4 quarter football game against Louisa and last time I checked we still played 4 quarter. This team also has lost 5 of their last 6 I think? Not a good trend heading to an undefeated number 1 seed that has been dominant as of late.
So what kind of system does Midlo run? Primarily pass, run, or mix? What size are their O and D lines?

The seeds didn't fall exactly as I expected with the Monacan and Dinwiddie losses, but it looks like the Battlefield and Jefferson faithful may get the matchup they wanted. Louisa earned the top spot by playing consistent defense and the Hunter show. Got to admit the kid has shown up and shown out this year. Good write up @mbonape1. I think you have everything about right, but with the wet weather today and an expected damp Friday things could even out and the first round games could be a little more interesting. @BleedingNavy, your game with Courtland is going to be a tough one. The good thing the Generals have going for them is they consistently pound the ball with Dalton and Lucess. Pope is the ex factor as his ability to improvise and elusiveness will fit the weather conditions. The Generals will pull this one out. Monacan has too much for Powhatan but again they will have to establish a sound running game or Powhatan will keep it close. I look for Snyder to pound the ball and if able throw screens in space to his top notch receiving corps. Weather permitting there is no way Powhatan's defense can handle Monacan's speed on the outside. Louisa will have no problem with Huguenot. The Lions physicality will wear the Falcons down and Hunter will have another 5 td day. Don't think the Falcons will move the ball at all on the stout Louisa defense. EV and Midlos is a very interesting game on paper, but I just don't see Midlothian's defense slowing down the Cyclones offense. Again, weather may play a factor, but I believe Holmes will get behind this big line and have a day! Midlothian's only chance is to consistently move the pocket, throw short passes and use EV's size against them.

Gonna be a good week of football. We didn't play well, but survived in OT. Cosby fought hard, but we just made too many mistakes. Got to clean that up. Weathers gonna be perfect for our style. Got the 2nd seed and will face Douglass Freeman. Best wishes to everybody this week.

So what kind of system does Midlo run? Primarily pass, run, or mix? What size are their O and D lines?

Midlo runs the spread. They mix it up well with the run and pass. Probably 50/50 depending on the game. They are not as athletic as any of the major 4 but they are tough and scrappy and have nothing to lose. It is dangerous to let them hang around bc their QB can sneak a few well timed fly patterns. Throws a good post corner too. They aren't going to beat you often with a big play. Tough runs.. intermediate passing game and taking a shot every now and again to keep you honest. The biggest thing with Midlo is they won't commit a ton of penalties and limit turnovers unless they have to abandon the run. Best bet it to get out in front and make them play catch up. Playing dink and dunk ball control with them is dangerous in my opinion.

Personally I love the way the seeding panned out. If the higher seeds do what they are supposed to do this week the 2nd round should be what a lot of people wanted to see! EVERYONE has wanted to see the Louisa/EV matchup since last year! Long and over due and if all goes as planned we just might get to see it. Same goes for Monacan/Dinwiddie. Highly anticipated, long awaited game that everyone wants to see happen. It will be nice to see the two best teams in the Richmond area and the two best teams in the central virginia area duke it out!! (In 4A of course! Dont want to get @LancerDad fired up! LOL)

Back to Round 1

Louisa should take care of business easily. But!! Huguenot played LC Bird to a 7-6 ball game this season?? If that team shows up i think the lions will be in for a dog fight. Louisa has started slow alot this season and I dont think this is a team they should let stick around.

Monacan again interesting matchup to me....Midlo pulled the upset a few weeks back, Powhatan beat Midlo so are we in for another treat?!?! i think this game will be closer than the experts think!

Dinwiddie has no problem with Courtland....Pope is the real deal, He just makes things happen, even when they shouldnt. He has a number of plays this year where he is running for his life, then throws a 50 yard bomb for a touchdown. The kid is unreal! EV held Courtlands stud runningback under 50 yards....Dinwiddie will do the same!

Eastern View at home against the Trojans is a very interesting match up also!! Midlo upset Monacan, they have played other traditional powerhouses close, but they did lose to Powhatan and a 3-7 team to end the season. EV has alot to prove to all of us and this is the start. On paper they look great BUT....they havent played anybody......

(These are personal opinions not jabs at any teams. I am excited to see the playoffs start and get out to some of these games!! I know that becuse they beat them and they lost to them really means nothing, it's just for fun. Good luck to everyone this week and the weeks to follow!!)

I see a lot of people think Midlo will hang with EV. Midlo has the big upset but they also have some bad losses and even some ugly wins. They didn’t slow down teams that are way less talented than EV. A bunch of teams ran all over them. Lowry and Holmes will have a field day. That one will be over quickly

Reactions: FoxesPride
I see a lot of people think Midlo will hang with EV. Midlo has the big upset but they also have some bad losses and even some ugly wins. They didn’t slow down teams that are way less talented than EV. A bunch of teams ran all over them. Lowry and Holmes will have a field day. That one will be over quickly

Who said that? Everyone said Midlo is decent but shouldn't be able to hang with EV.

I remember last year several people said PH-Ash would hang with EV in the 1st round. It's called Richmond-bias....or I guess the Dems would call it Richmond-privilege.

Reactions: OCBoy and falcettik
Who said that? Everyone said Midlo is decent but shouldn't be able to hang with EV.
Multiple posts have called it “interesting” etc. It won’t be close. I see so many posts of EV “hasn’t beaten anybody” which isn’t true but they also haven’t played anyone close like Midlo has or given up 700+yds to a 0-10 team like Midlo has. Game will be over at halftime.

Reactions: FoxesPride
"I remember last year several people said PH-Ash would hang with EV in the 1st round. It's called Richmond-bias....or I guess the Dems would call it Richmond-privilege."
" see a lot of people think Midlo will hang with EV. Midlo has the big upset but they also have some bad losses and even some ugly wins. They didn’t slow down teams that are way less talented than EV. A bunch of teams ran all over them. Lowry and Holmes will have a field day. That one will be over quickly"

@mbonape1, you are wasting your time debating this with these guys. Even though EV arguably has the best team in 4b they still have the need to play the "victim". Other than saying EV plays a weak schedule which everybody knows and once again was proven by the final points standings (Dinwiddie lost 1 and Monacan lost 2) not one person has demeaned the Cyclones. @86CulpGrad and @Bcope83 if EV with their huge interior lines, experienced qb in Lowry and one heck of a running back in Holmes they are very capable and should win Region B. Anything less would be highly disappointing. @mbonape1 it seems they want you to say EV will crush Midlothian, but we know your not being a homer or "priviledged" that's just not your style. Maybe you guys could pop off and tell us just how EV is going to run rough shot through the region. By the way @86CulpGrad you seem to have a beef with the "Dems" and Richmond Privilege whatever the hell that is. lol. Just win baby!

"I remember last year several people said PH-Ash would hang with EV in the 1st round. It's called Richmond-bias....or I guess the Dems would call it Richmond-privilege."
" see a lot of people think Midlo will hang with EV. Midlo has the big upset but they also have some bad losses and even some ugly wins. They didn’t slow down teams that are way less talented than EV. A bunch of teams ran all over them. Lowry and Holmes will have a field day. That one will be over quickly"

@mbonape1, you are wasting your time debating this with these guys. Even though EV arguably has the best team in 4b they still have the need to play the "victim". Other than saying EV plays a weak schedule which everybody knows and once again was proven by the final points standings (Dinwiddie lost 1 and Monacan lost 2) not one person has demeaned the Cyclones. @86CulpGrad and @Bcope83 if EV with their huge interior lines, experienced qb in Lowry and one heck of a running back in Holmes they are very capable and should win Region B. Anything less would be highly disappointing. @mbonape1 it seems they want you to say EV will crush Midlothian, but we know your not being a homer or "priviledged" that's just not your style. Maybe you guys could pop off and tell us just how EV is going to run rough shot through the region. By the way @86CulpGrad you seem to have a beef with the "Dems" and Richmond Privilege whatever the hell that is. lol. Just win baby!
It’s called a joke....my bad. I guess it’s hard to judge the tone of a text

I wouldn't be surprised if Midlothian did give EV a game. I think it would be in EV's best interest they do get a game from Midlothian.

Multiple posts have called it “interesting” etc. It won’t be close. I see so many posts of EV “hasn’t beaten anybody” which isn’t true but they also haven’t played anyone close like Midlo has or given up 700+yds to a 0-10 team like Midlo has. Game will be over at halftime.

They haven't, what game on that schedule makes you step back and say damn, these guys are for real?

It’s called a joke....my bad. I guess it’s hard to judge the tone of a text
Didnt offend me with the "priveledge" or Dem comment just wasnt sure what you meant. None of the Class 4 teams are in Richmond. Two (Monacan and Midlothian) are in Chesterfield - Dominion District, one in Powhatan - Jefferson District, one in Dinwiddie - Central District and three school Hanover, Lee Davis and Hanover are in Hanover county - Capital District. The Capital is the closest thing to a Richmond District. If you were referring to @mbonape1 and Dinwiddie fans being proud of Richmond (RVA) football you are correct, but please understand the reason. Until 2013, we all played up against much bigger schools in the regular season and playoffs. Now we just face them in the regular season and like it or not its tougher for us to go undefeated than the battlefield or Jefferson teams. So if we crow about beating or gripe about losing to a Class 5 and 6 team just ignore us. I can promise you EV and Louisa have earned our respect.

Didnt offend me with the "priveledge" or Dem comment just wasnt sure what you meant. None of the Class 4 teams are in Richmond. Two (Monacan and Midlothian) are in Chesterfield - Dominion District, one in Powhatan - Jefferson District, one in Dinwiddie - Central District and three school Hanover, Lee Davis and Hanover are in Hanover county - Capital District. The Capital is the closest thing to a Richmond District. If you were referring to @mbonape1 and Dinwiddie fans being proud of Richmond (RVA) football you are correct, but please understand the reason. Until 2013, we all played up against much bigger schools in the regular season and playoffs. Now we just face them in the regular season and like it or not its tougher for us to go undefeated than the battlefield or Jefferson teams. So if we crow about beating or gripe about losing to a Class 5 and 6 team just ignore us. I can promise you EV and Louisa have earned our respect.
I hear ya....BUT I would consider Chesterfield County as being Richmond, along with Henrico County

I don't know man... Finding something interesting is very different from saying EV won't win the game. Sounds like you do want to hear that EV will run through everyone. Maybe that is true. I think they can certainly do it in round 1 but Midlo is a solid team. They are capable of playing a good game. "Giving up 700+ yards against GW Richmond", I assume you are just being extra but I see what you are saying. It should be over by halftime, anything less would be disheartening.

@86CulpGrad I hear you and maybe you are joking but you post similar sentiments for the last 3 years I have been a member of this board so it must ring true in that head of yours. Every year around this time it is a Woa is me position regarding EV and how they have been mistreated and undervalued and a bias etc.... The stone cold truth is EV should win the state title this year with the success they had last year and virtually everyone returning. Hell, Louisa lost 17 starters to graduation. Monacan lost over 50 TD's with Fludd and Bridy graduating and several other players. Dinwiddie lost a lot as well. EV should dominate this region. So don't give us this bias crap. You want that to be the narrative. Maybe to soften the weight of lofty expectations? IDK... And regarding the Richmond bias it shouldn't be hard to understand that people from Richmond would naturally root for their own homegrown boys. Now by Richmond bias, If you are in anyway claiming that the average battle field team wouldn't get blow out in 3/4 Richmond districts then your just not being realistic.

Yes, EV should win the region and should be the team to beat in the state based on what they had returning. The VHSL ranked you number 4... Not anyone from Richmond. Just handle ya business. If EV reps region B, I'll be rooting for you to finish it out with a championship. You will be a benefactor of the Richmond bias for once!

I don't know man... Finding something interesting is very different from saying EV won't win the game. Sounds like you do want to hear that EV will run through everyone. Maybe that is true. I think they can certainly do it in round 1 but Midlo is a solid team. They are capable of playing a good game. "Giving up 700+ yards against GW Richmond", I assume you are just being extra but I see what you are saying. It should be over by halftime, anything less would be disheartening.

@86CulpGrad I hear you and maybe you are joking but you post similar sentiments for the last 3 years I have been a member of this board so it must ring true in that head of yours. Every year around this time it is a Woa is me position regarding EV and how they have been mistreated and undervalued and a bias etc.... The stone cold truth is EV should win the state title this year with the success they had last year and virtually everyone returning. Hell, Louisa lost 17 starters to graduation. Monacan lost over 50 TD's with Fludd and Bridy graduating and several other players. Dinwiddie lost a lot as well. EV should dominate this region. So don't give us this bias crap. You want that to be the narrative. Maybe to soften the weight of lofty expectations? IDK... And regarding the Richmond bias it shouldn't be hard to understand that people from Richmond would naturally root for their own homegrown boys. Now by Richmond bias, If you are in anyway claiming that the average battle field team wouldn't get blow out in 3/4 Richmond districts then your just not being realistic.

Yes, EV should win the region and should be the team to beat in the state based on what they had returning. The VHSL ranked you number 4... Not anyone from Richmond. Just handle ya business. If EV reps region B, I'll be rooting for you to finish it out with a championship. You will be a benefactor of the Richmond bias for once!
They'll be fine. I'm just stressing at the possibility that my Blue Devils could lose to a 1-10 Armstrong team.

Reactions: OCBoy
They'll be fine. I'm just stressing at the possibility that my Blue Devils could lose to a 1-10 Armstrong team.

LOL no way they lose to Armstrong... that would scar you forever! CP has a good chance to win 3B I would say. Petersburg is decent as well but a little sloppy for my tastes.

Reactions: OCBoy
Partially true I guess. Technically we are all part of RVA. Its kind of like Louisa is in the Metro Richmond viewing area and are included in their football polls, but are they really Richmond. I guess what gets us is the fact that we were all once in the "Richmond or Central Regions". If thats the case we are guilty as charged. I grew up in Roanoke and still relish the old Roanoke Valley District, but I cant tell you exactly why, but good and bad football is way different in RVA. Each District has its rivalries and I get that. Hoos used to say how tough a game W. Albamarle was on Louisa. We laughed, but the truth is we wouldn't really understand the local dynamics. Same with the Thomas Dale game for us. Always a freaking war. Beating Dale for the 3rd season in a row this year is a first for Dinwiddie. I guess EV has rivals like that. Honestly, they are very sound program, I saw it with my own eyes live in Dinwiddie, but they have got to quit gambling and play somebody. I said this before and I will say it again its a disgrace for a team that has been this talented for over ten years to have to travel in the second round every season. I am sorry, shoot me but these kids work hard 365 days a year and deserve to play on the big stage at home. Give your Cyclones a better chance to win the darn thing!

"(In 4A of course! Dont want to get @LancerDad fired up! LOL)"
@footballjunkie01, its all good. I actually think Monacan, Dinwiddie, and Louisa if you consider them Richmond could play with most of the teams from Richmond (Class 5 and 6). Heck Dinwiddie outplayed Henrico and Bird in their scrimmage and Monacan beat Bird. I don't really take this mess to seriously unless someone says something crazy.

Just te
Weather in Culpeper for Friday night is raining and around the freezing mark......nasty.
Sound like perfect football weather. Easy game plan. Just let Lowry and Holmes to get behind the behemoth's the Cyclones call their o line and pound out the yards.

Reactions: mbonape1
Just te

Sound like perfect football weather. Easy game plan. Just let Lowry and Holmes to get behind the behemoth's the Cyclones call their o line and pound out the yards.
Actually is pretty good weather if you're playing. Hope it doesn't keep the fans away too much. Are there any Midlo fans around here? Do they travel well? From the looks of it I don't think they've ever won a playoff game in the past. I would think the fans there would be very excited.

I have no clue. Dinwiddie has never played Midlothian. @mbonape1 gets to see them every year, so he may have some insight. To be honest, very few RVA Region teams travel well. Highland Springs, Thomas Dale, Manchester, Monacan, Dinwiddie and all of Hanover Schools support their teams, but that is about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Midlothian did give EV a game. I think it would be in EV's best interest they do get a game from Midlothian.
These 4-5 matchups always scare me. EV better be focused or it could be hardwood time!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT