ADVERTISEMENT

75 boyz are back

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
Indian River over Varina
Oscar Smith over Herm- running clock
Maury over Dinwiddie- running clock
Phoebus and Maury over the Springers in blowouts.
Heck Churchland came down and beat Hopewell in the final seconds…

I talk a lot of cash about the 804 but the 757 may just be the king of high school football again. Respect to our neighbors down 64 East. Looking forward to some great matchups come playoff time. The 804 will be ready 😈

Haven’t seen a team in 804 that can beat Maury or Phoebus. Dinwiddie is too small, Varina offense isn’t enough, and Huguenot is a year or 2 away in my opinion. What 804 teams could potentially play Maury in c5?

Indian River over Varina

I talk a lot of cash about the 804 but the 757 may just be the king of high school football again. Respect to our neighbors down 64 East. Looking forward to some great matchups come playoff time. The 804 will be ready 😈
I still got your "I love the 757 shirt" to give you. 😆

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Indian River over Varina

We have one win....TJ 34 I.C NORCOM 12

Haven’t seen a team in 804 that can beat Maury or Phoebus. Dinwiddie is too small, Varina offense isn’t enough, and Huguenot is a year or 2 away in my opinion. What 804 teams could potentially play Maury in c5?
Varina and Huguenot can match up with their size and athletes. Beating those two teams remain to be seen. Gotta beat the man before you become the man. Phoebus and Maury are interchangeable 1 and 2 in VA.

I do believe another 804 team is in the fold. Glen Allen is probably going to be Oscar Smith’s biggest 804 competition over Highland Springs and Dale.

Class 5? Gimme LC Bird man.. Matoaca is soft as baby poop. Massaponax was handling them in the first half. Matoaca probably has the best collection of skill guys in all of the 804 though.

Varina and Huguenot can match up with their size and athletes. Beating those two teams remain to be seen. Gotta beat the man before you become the man. Phoebus and Maury are interchangeable 1 and 2 in VA.

I do believe another 804 team is in the fold. Glen Allen is probably going to be Oscar Smith’s biggest 804 competition over Highland Springs and Dale.

Class 5? Gimme LC Bird man.. Matoaca is soft as baby poop. Massaponax was handling them in the first half. Matoaca probably has the best collection of skill guys in all of the 804 though.
Varina and Huguenot are more like Warwick to me. They’d matchup good with them but i don’t see neither team moving the ball on Phoebus enough to beat them this year.

Varina and Huguenot are more like Warwick to me. They’d matchup good with them but i don’t see neither team moving the ball on Phoebus enough to beat them this year.
Great comparison. You know I picked Varina to come out of 4B. Their defense will give yall a run. Just not coached up like yall are. I think Huguenot’s offense could definitely score a few times on yall, don’t think they could get enough stops on D to beat yall though.

Yeah just remember this OL at Phoebus is seasoned. Same OL from the past 2 seasons basically.
I know yall are stacked on both sides. Varina’s offense would struggle mightily but their defense is legit. Ask your people down in the 75 about Bull Richardson. He’s different bro. Varina also got Braylon Hood, Darius Wilson, D1 Carter, Myles Anderson, Tee Jay Cheatham, and another big time junior in Jayden Walker. All those guys will play at least FCS football. They are legit on D.

I know yall are stacked on both sides. Varina’s offense would struggle mightily but their defense is legit. Ask your people down in the 75 about Bull Richardson. He’s different bro. Varina also got Braylon Hood, Darius Wilson, D1 Carter, Myles Anderson, Tee Jay Cheatham, and another big time junior in Jayden Walker. All those guys will play at least FCS football. They are legit on D.
Yeah they have a good defense similar to Warwick. I don’t think they will hold up against the top teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT