ADVERTISEMENT

75 boyz are back

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
Indian River over Varina
Oscar Smith over Herm- running clock
Maury over Dinwiddie- running clock
Phoebus and Maury over the Springers in blowouts.
Heck Churchland came down and beat Hopewell in the final seconds…

I talk a lot of cash about the 804 but the 757 may just be the king of high school football again. Respect to our neighbors down 64 East. Looking forward to some great matchups come playoff time. The 804 will be ready 😈

Haven’t seen a team in 804 that can beat Maury or Phoebus. Dinwiddie is too small, Varina offense isn’t enough, and Huguenot is a year or 2 away in my opinion. What 804 teams could potentially play Maury in c5?

Indian River over Varina

I talk a lot of cash about the 804 but the 757 may just be the king of high school football again. Respect to our neighbors down 64 East. Looking forward to some great matchups come playoff time. The 804 will be ready 😈
I still got your "I love the 757 shirt" to give you. 😆

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Indian River over Varina

We have one win....TJ 34 I.C NORCOM 12

Haven’t seen a team in 804 that can beat Maury or Phoebus. Dinwiddie is too small, Varina offense isn’t enough, and Huguenot is a year or 2 away in my opinion. What 804 teams could potentially play Maury in c5?
Varina and Huguenot can match up with their size and athletes. Beating those two teams remain to be seen. Gotta beat the man before you become the man. Phoebus and Maury are interchangeable 1 and 2 in VA.

I do believe another 804 team is in the fold. Glen Allen is probably going to be Oscar Smith’s biggest 804 competition over Highland Springs and Dale.

Class 5? Gimme LC Bird man.. Matoaca is soft as baby poop. Massaponax was handling them in the first half. Matoaca probably has the best collection of skill guys in all of the 804 though.

Varina and Huguenot can match up with their size and athletes. Beating those two teams remain to be seen. Gotta beat the man before you become the man. Phoebus and Maury are interchangeable 1 and 2 in VA.

I do believe another 804 team is in the fold. Glen Allen is probably going to be Oscar Smith’s biggest 804 competition over Highland Springs and Dale.

Class 5? Gimme LC Bird man.. Matoaca is soft as baby poop. Massaponax was handling them in the first half. Matoaca probably has the best collection of skill guys in all of the 804 though.
Varina and Huguenot are more like Warwick to me. They’d matchup good with them but i don’t see neither team moving the ball on Phoebus enough to beat them this year.

Varina and Huguenot are more like Warwick to me. They’d matchup good with them but i don’t see neither team moving the ball on Phoebus enough to beat them this year.
Great comparison. You know I picked Varina to come out of 4B. Their defense will give yall a run. Just not coached up like yall are. I think Huguenot’s offense could definitely score a few times on yall, don’t think they could get enough stops on D to beat yall though.

Yeah just remember this OL at Phoebus is seasoned. Same OL from the past 2 seasons basically.
I know yall are stacked on both sides. Varina’s offense would struggle mightily but their defense is legit. Ask your people down in the 75 about Bull Richardson. He’s different bro. Varina also got Braylon Hood, Darius Wilson, D1 Carter, Myles Anderson, Tee Jay Cheatham, and another big time junior in Jayden Walker. All those guys will play at least FCS football. They are legit on D.

I know yall are stacked on both sides. Varina’s offense would struggle mightily but their defense is legit. Ask your people down in the 75 about Bull Richardson. He’s different bro. Varina also got Braylon Hood, Darius Wilson, D1 Carter, Myles Anderson, Tee Jay Cheatham, and another big time junior in Jayden Walker. All those guys will play at least FCS football. They are legit on D.
Yeah they have a good defense similar to Warwick. I don’t think they will hold up against the top teams.

Phoebus deserves to be looked at as a step above all of the 4B teams at the moment. But I think whoever comes out of 4B will be tough as steal and it will be a close game.

Good choices but I still have Dinwiddie coming outta 4B. In the playoffs, I trust and respect Billy Mills and Harry D too much to pick against them in that region.

This is an interesting topic. Offer no excuses about the Friday night result. The Dinwiddie fans were fully aware of what could happen and it did. Our "small" 40 homegrown kids got a full dose of D1 power five talent and took our tail beating.

I do find it interesting that every team mentioned is an all star team from its surrounding area. Not going to deny the fact that the 757 is loaded with talent.
Throughout the state the better teams mentioned can easily reload with transfers/open enrollment.

@BoKnowsSports you mentioned Churchland beating Hopewell. Can you fathom how good the Truckers would be if they would not have lost their best players to Maury. Two of them just destroyed Dinwiddie.

I am not trying to pick on the 757 nor am I whining. People, right or wrong 22 really good kids have transferred to Maury in 2 years. Hell a prominent Maury person acknowledged this fact before the game and even said "We only got seven transfers in this year". Just seven? He further noted the Commodore's did lose a few backups to Granby. Freedom Woodbridge/Hayfield 15-17 Huguenot 16-18. Even Phoebus has acknowledged kids leaving other Hampton schools and playing for Phoebus.

There is a reason, most (not all) of the Hampton, Portsmouth, and Norfolk schools are struggling to compete. Stick your chests out if you want, but ask yourself could my team dominate like this with kids zoned in my area?

The member schools/VHSL are waking up and growing tired of the AAU style recruitment. There is a lot of in fighting in both of the 757 and 804 regions right now regarding this matter and the fallout is right around the corner. Win while you can.

I figured Lake Taylor being as down as they are would've set the alarm bells off in Norfolk. No way a program like that should be struggling the way they are.
I would have go back and check, but several years ago Devils talked about LT becoming a speciality school and how kids could transfer in. Maybe that has hurt them.

Last edited:
This is an interesting topic. Offer no excuses about the Friday night result. The Dinwiddie fans were fully aware of what could happen and it did. Our "small" 40 homegrown kids got a full dose of D1 power five talent and took our tail beating.

I do find it interesting that every team mentioned is an all star team from its surrounding area. Not going to deny the fact that the 757 is loaded with talent.
Throughout the state the better teams mentioned can easily reload with transfers/open enrollment.

@BoKnowsSports you mentioned Churchland beating Hopewell. Can you fathom how good the Truckers would be if they would not have lost their best players to Maury. Two of them just destroyed Dinwiddie.

I am not trying to pick on the 757 nor am I whining. People, right or wrong 22 really good kids have transferred to Maury in 2 years. Hell a prominent Maury person acknowledged this fact before the game and even said "We only got seven transfers in this year". Just seven? He further noted the Commodore's did lose a few backups to Granby. Freedom Woodbridge/Hayfield 15-17 Huguenot 16-18. Even Phoebus has acknowledged kids leaving other Hampton schools and playing for Phoebus.

There is a reason, most (not all) of the Hampton, Portsmouth, and Norfolk schools are struggling to compete. Stick your chests out if you want, but ask yourself could my team dominate like this with kids zoned in my area?

The member schools/VHSL are waking up and growing tired of the AAU style recruitment. There is a lot of in fighting in both of the 757 and 804 regions right now regarding this matter and the fallout is right around the corner. Win while you can.
Great post Navy! Maury, Hayfield, Phoebus, Highland Springs, Huguenot, etc are all, all star teams. It’s a huge reason why there’s no parity in VA high school sports. As bad as the Hayfield “scandal” is, look at the John Marshall bull jive in basketball. That’s a literal AAU team (Team Loaded) playing Clarke County, Tazewell, Nottoway, Martinsville, etc in basketball. It’s wild to me. On top of everything the play has fallen off tremendously and these schools want $8-$10 per ticket for regular season games now. Kids just don’t give the same pride and effort anymore, especially if they feel like they’re going up against a better opponent. I’m just fortunate I have a VHSL pass. I went to a local volleyball game and tickets were $8. It’s insane the state of high school sports in our state. It’s not about the kids anymore.

Great post Navy! Maury, Hayfield, Phoebus, Highland Springs, Huguenot, etc are all, all star teams. It’s a huge reason why there’s no parity in VA high school sports. As bad as the Hayfield “scandal” is, look at the John Marshall bull jive in basketball. That’s a literal AAU team (Team Loaded) playing Clarke County, Tazewell, Nottoway, Martinsville, etc in basketball. It’s wild to me. On top of everything the play has fallen off tremendously and these schools want $8-$10 per ticket for regular season games now. Kids just don’t give the same pride and effort anymore, especially if they feel like they’re going up against a better opponent. I’m just fortunate I have a VHSL pass. I went to a local volleyball game and tickets were $8. It’s insane the state of high school sports in our state. It’s not about the kids anymore.
Not sure if you saw this or not:
https://www.on3.com/db/ladarius-givan-236715/.

Ladarius Givan 6’9, 4 star from Alabama just transferred into John Marshall high school in Richmond. Unreal!

For me, it isn’t the fact that there are super teams. It is the fact that many people are soooo tone deaf that they would brag about beating regular teams by 50pts etc. Remember last year Freedom beat Colgan (a new school - seniors) and scored 117 pts or something close? Remember when Manchester scored 70pts on Hermitage with 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter a few years ago? Even more mind boggling is many people on this board actually tried to defend and justify it.

One thing I will say is, regarding Huguenot, I have been pleasantly surprised with how humble they are so far. Big game this week for them against Powhatan.

I think my favorite team in the state is the Armstrong Wildcats outside of my own team.

Not sure if you saw this or not:
https://www.on3.com/db/ladarius-givan-236715/.

Ladarius Givan 6’9, 4 star from Alabama just transferred into John Marshall high school in Richmond. Unreal!

For me, it isn’t the fact that there are super teams. It is the fact that many people are soooo tone deaf that they would brag about beating regular teams by 50pts etc. Remember last year Freedom beat Colgan (a new school - seniors) and scored 117 pts or something close? Remember when Manchester scored 70pts on Hermitage with 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter a few years ago? Even more mind boggling is many people on this board actually tried to defend and justify it.

One thing I will say is, regarding Huguenot, I have been pleasantly surprised with how humble they are so far. Big game this week for them against Powhatan.

I think my favorite team in the state is the Armstrong Wildcats outside of my own team.
Unreal! I guess his parents just up and moved to VA. Plain BS. I am truly proud of our family base. We knew what was likely to happen and still traveled very well. We will continue to run what we brung and play hard. Coach Mills didn't back down and based on what I know about our schedule next year we will keep swinging for the fences. Not listening to the fraud programs beat their chest anymore. Can't wait till the door hits in them in the tail.

@BoKnowsSports it is about money and greed. That why the member schools turn a blind eye.

Last edited:

Essentially this was my point when I posted something on the Hayfield thread. People point fingers at Coach O and Hayfield but what about Highland Springs, what about Maury, what about Huguenot on and on. There’s several other programs in the state doing this and are flying under the radar. Time is ticking before it all gets exposed and the vhsl actually does something.

Essentially this was my point when I posted something on the Hayfield thread. People point fingers at Coach O and Hayfield but what about Highland Springs, what about Maury, what about Huguenot on and on. There’s several other programs in the state doing this and are flying under the radar. Time is ticking before it all gets exposed and the vhsl actually does something.
@OCBoy you were sure right on the Maury game. Didn't want it to happen, but respect your call.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I’m seeing that a lot of schools are all doing the same thing just to a different degree. County schools for years have used their “speciality centers” as ways to get athletes that live in the county but not in their zone into their schools.

Finally somebody speaks on those schools that feel holier than thou

You’re 100000% correct about Dinwiddie being completely homegrown and not benefiting from a larger pool of talent.

The thing about Maury they’re really an all star team with kids from Va Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, and Chesapeake on the team. But they all played together in a rec league team that’s why i don’t mind it all. But the guy who got those kids there is no longer at Maury he’s now at Granby.

Phoebus is a lot different. All the players have been in program since day 1. Maybe a couple times we take a kid in from another school but it’s for a reason. If Phoebus were a true all star team we could’ve really combined teams with Warwick for example but that will never happen. I’m not denying that Phoebus has not benefited from having academies but Blunt built this program to what it is.

Reactions: GoBlue2109
You’re 100000% correct about Dinwiddie being completely homegrown and not benefiting from a larger pool of talent.

The thing about Maury they’re really an all star team with kids from Va Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, and Chesapeake on the team. But they all played together in a rec league team that’s why i don’t mind it all. But the guy who got those kids there is no longer at Maury he’s now at Granby.

Phoebus is a lot different. All the players have been in program since day 1. Maybe a couple times we take a kid in from another school but it’s for a reason. If Phoebus were a true all star team we could’ve really combined teams with Warwick for example but that will never happen. I’m not denying that Phoebus has not benefited from having academies but Blunt built this program to what it is.
In your opinion what will it take for the other PD schools to start making some noise? It can't be they all are just lacking athletes. Is coaching in the area currently bad?

I’m seeing that a lot of schools are all doing the same thing just to a different degree. County schools for years have used their “speciality centers” as ways to get athletes that live in the county but not in their zone into their schools.
Well said. I find it hard to believe that most of the schools in the top 3-4 classes with great coaches and that are playoff contenders each year do not have their share of transfers. The real argument is that some schools have more transfers than others and they don't typically have a strong voice on this site.

I have heard you say "they played rec ball together" a hundred times. What does that have to do with anything. AAU mentality! Go back and look up your posts. Even you bragged last year about Phoebus picking up kids from other Hampton schools and justified it by saying "they want to play for a winner". @Phoebus Fan your logic justifies the state of affairs and my argument "If Phoebus wanted to be an all star team we could have combined with Warwick". Really, isn't Warwick in Newport News? Take a look at your roster moves in the past four years like I have and tell me I'm wrong.

What about the Hurricane kids that went to LIFE and then transferred to Huguenot? Same with Maury no damn way 22 families moved to Norfolk.

The VHSL's monicker is supposed to be "fair play". Aint a damn thing right about what I saw on Friday night and then you have room to say Phoebus is the only team that can play with Maury. I guess they could with every damn good player from a long standing fertile football area using open enrollment. Highland Springs took all comers won big and now the sky is falling.

I don't detest any of these kids, schools, or coaches. I simply can no longer sit idly by watching this fraudulent BS being ignored by the powers to be and grown men acting like they have done it with integrity. It ain't about Dinwiddie!

Well said. I find it hard to believe that most of the schools in the top 3-4 classes with great coaches and that are playoff contenders each year do not have their share of transfers. The real argument is that some schools have more transfers than others and they don't typically have a strong voice on this site.
Not disagreeing with you @CavsGrad. Dinwiddie has been a solid program since 2008. We had three transfers in 2014 (Sturdivant, Wilkins, and Freeland). Two of those kids dads lived in Dinwiddie and Freeland's mom was a teacher in the Dinwiddie School system. The only other kid I know of who transferred in was from Matoaca in 2019 and returned to Matoaca in 2020.

If the VHSL wants to play the transfer/AAU game let's just have a super division (Class 6). Let them recruit, have open enrollment, and endorsements. Everybody else plays by rules and the best man wins.

@BleedingNavy The transfer thing is one of the things that ruins the sport for me. I honestly don't mind when a family moves to another area, because whatever people move all the time. But when transfer announcement post started and the nonsense "Please respect my decision" mess started happening that's when it went off the rails. I know a lot of people will disagree with me and I'm not knocking it or taking away from the accomplishment, but it's a reason why I never bring up the Varina state championship. That year they got multiple transfers after dropping dropping from C5 and it just didn't feel like a homegrown championship. That year was definitely not #BuiltOn5.

I do a lot reading about Texas football and they have plenty of issues there. But one good thing they do for athletic transfers for ANY reason is make them go through an application process to just double check things. Again it's not perfect because Duncanville has apparently had like over 20 kids in the last couple of years be approved but at least they have some type of process

Churchland did not “lose” any players to Maury and 22 players transferred to Maury is inaccurate and in my opinion this is a slap in the face to the work the Maury coaches have done to put this team and last year’s team together. Don’t care how many “good” players you have if they ain’t coached up you still gonna lose. I suggest you look at the coaching at some of these schools before blaming parents and kids for playing on championship teams… Maury is a program not just a team. If Dinwiddie had pulled off the upset this post would be way different.

• Haha
I have heard you say "they played rec ball together" a hundred times. What does that have to do with anything. AAU mentality! Go back and look up your posts. Even you bragged last year about Phoebus picking up kids from other Hampton schools and justified it by saying "they want to play for a winner". @Phoebus Fan your logic justifies the state of affairs and my argument "If Phoebus wanted to be an all star team we could have combined with Warwick". Really, isn't Warwick in Newport News? Take a look at your roster moves in the past four years like I have and tell me I'm wrong.

What about the Hurricane kids that went to LIFE and then transferred to Huguenot? Same with Maury no damn way 22 families moved to Norfolk.

The VHSL's monicker is supposed to be "fair play". Aint a damn thing right about what I saw on Friday night and then you have room to say Phoebus is the only team that can play with Maury. I guess they could with every damn good player from a long standing fertile football area using open enrollment. Highland Springs took all comers won big and now the sky is falling.

I don't detest any of these kids, schools, or coaches. I simply can no longer sit idly by watching this fraudulent BS being ignored by the powers to be and grown men acting like they have done it with integrity. It ain't about Dinwiddie!

I'm not here to take up for Phoebus or any of these other schools because I don't know their exact situation, but I can tell you that's just generally how it is at a City school.

I don't think some people realize how close some of these schools are. You can pull out of the parking lot at Chambers on IBM drive and be at Mallard Creek or West Charlotte in about 10 minutes, North Meck about 15 minutes, Hough another 5 or 10 minutes depending on traffic. That's how close the communities are.

We don't have open enrollment in CMS. I wasn't aware there was any open enrollment in VA. We have IB schools, which is not uncommon. West Charlotte can get kids from all over because that's an IB school, even if it's not their home school. If all the kids went to their neighborhood school, you're still going to end up with the same thing.

The single high school counties actually have a big advantage imo. If you have four or five middle schools feeding a program, you should be good. You don't have worry about player movement nearly as much or coaches taking off to a school right down the road. That's much easier.

If you're at a City school, you can lose a dozen players over the off-season, easily. What do you do?

@BleedingNavy The transfer thing is one of the things that ruins the sport for me. I honestly don't mind when a family moves to another area, because whatever people move all the time. But when transfer announcement post started and the nonsense "Please respect my decision" mess started happening that's when it went off the rails. I know a lot of people will disagree with me and I'm not knocking it or taking away from the accomplishment, but it's a reason why I never bring up the Varina state championship. That year they got multiple transfers after dropping dropping from C5 and it just didn't feel like a homegrown championship. That year was definitely not #BuiltOn5.

I do a lot reading about Texas football and they have plenty of issues there. But one good thing they do for athletic transfers for ANY reason is make them go through an application process to just double check things. Again it's not perfect because Duncanville has apparently had like over 20 kids in the last couple of years be approved but at least they have some type of process
@GoBlue2109, I appreciate your post. The strange thing is I truly enjoy watching Maury play. Their qb is elite.
Churchland did not “lose” any players to Maury and 22 players transferred to Maury is inaccurate and in my opinion this is a slap in the face to the work the Maury coaches have done to put this team and last year’s team together. Don’t care how many “good” players you have if they ain’t coached up you still gonna lose. I suggest you look at the coaching at some of these schools before blaming parents and kids for playing on championship teams… Maury is a program not just a team. If Dinwiddie had pulled off the upset this post would be way different.
No sir if Dinwiddie had pulled the upset I would feel the same way. I have been riding this horse for three years now.

Man, the Maury team is unreal and fun to watch. I respect the talent and coaching staff of the Commodore's. Besides, I love good football and they play it.

I did not make up the numbers, nor did I say anything false about Churchland. The QB Newkirk and running back "fat man" Clark are both from Churchland and destroyed us. Facts!

A school official that I personally spoke to from Maury prior to the game said "we had a lot less transfers this season, only seven and we lost two to Granby". @awjones1978, review and compare Maury's rosters from 2022-2024. I have no personal vendetta against anyone. I have made my stance clear.

Same as with Phoebus. I would be a hypocrite to say I don't enjoy watching those kids ball. Just like Maury, the Phantoms are an elite squad taking advantage of a broke system. I don't fault them for playing cards they are dealt. Wish both programs the best.

First and foremost i can tell that loss really got to you…the season is not over!!!

Kids grow up playing together and simply continue to play together in high school it’s no problem. Tell me in the past 4 years what roster move we made besides Noah Jefferson (whose family moved to Hampton), 3 from Woodside (their whole team left), and Tyree Diggs from Warwick this year (was a complete unknown and moved to Hampton)?? All the rest of the kids started at Phoebus. I get your point about Maury because they literally got some all district players from other schools to come in. But like i said those boys grew up playing together and just reunited in high school. Plus Phoebus and Maury draw kids from areas where kids their age aren’t allowed to be kids anymore and grow up around a lot of violence and other nonsense. I rather them boys on the field than on the streets. I commend both Blunt and McCain plus their staffs on the job they do to keep their boys motivated and one tracked mind with all the negative influences around them on the daily. This is bigger than football.

Honestly it’s smart to build at the rec league level. That’s what makes small towns like Dinwiddie and Poquoson good. Yall establish a culture early on and build a brotherhood.

Now name Phoebus transfers the last 4 years…

Last edited:
@GoBlue2109, I appreciate your post. The strange thing is I truly enjoy watching Maury play. Their qb is elite.

No sir if Dinwiddie had pulled the upset I would feel the same way. I have been riding this horse for three years now.

Man, the Maury team is unreal and fun to watch. I respect the talent and coaching staff of the Commodore's. Besides, I love good football and they play it.

I did not make up the numbers, nor did I say anything false about Churchland. The QB Newkirk and running back "fat man" Clark are both from Churchland and destroyed us. Facts!

A school official that I personally spoke to from Maury prior to the game said "we had a lot less transfers this season, only seven and we lost two to Granby". @awjones1978, review and compare Maury's rosters from 2022-2024. I have no personal vendetta against anyone. I have made my stance clear.

Same as with Phoebus. I would be a hypocrite to say I don't enjoy watching those kids ball. Just like Maury, the Phantoms are an elite squad taking advantage of a broke system. I don't fault them for playing cards they are dealt. Wish both programs the best.

QB1 came from Bayside not Churchland and sat at QB his first year at Maury, my point is they may transfer but they still must be developed. I appreciate your points.

In your opinion what will it take for the other PD schools to start making some noise? It can't be they all are just lacking athletes. Is coaching in the area currently bad?
These other programs just don’t have the culture and seem to want to be good right now. I only see the culture at Phoebus and Warwick. Hampton, woodside, and even Denbigh seem to be establishing something. Other teams I’m clueless about. Kecoughtan and Bethel have a talent and coaching issue outside looking in

I'm not here to take up for Phoebus or any of these other schools because I don't know their exact situation, but I can tell you that's just generally how it is at a City school.

I don't think some people realize how close some of these schools are. You can pull out of the parking lot at Chambers on IBM drive and be at Mallard Creek or West Charlotte in about 10 minutes, North Meck about 15 minutes, Hough another 5 or 10 minutes depending on traffic. That's how close the communities are.

We don't have open enrollment in CMS. I wasn't aware there was any open enrollment in VA. We have IB schools, which is not uncommon. West Charlotte can get kids from all over because that's an IB school, even if it's not their home school. If all the kids went to their neighborhood school, you're still going to end up with the same thing.

The single high school counties actually have a big advantage imo. If you have four or five middle schools feeding a program, you should be good. You don't have worry about player movement nearly as much or coaches taking off to a school right down the road. That's much easier.

If you're at a City school, you can lose a dozen players over the off-season, easily. What do you do?
Thank you! Somebody gets it. Hampton has 4 high schools within 10 minutes of each other….matter fact Phoebus and Kecoughtan are basically on the same street.

If a kid that lives in Hampton or Norfolk can choose which city school they want to go to, then that is a huge advantage over a county or city with only 1 high school. Those 2 bigger cities have ~ 140,000 (Hampton) and ~ 230,000 (Norfolk) residents compared to Dinwiddie's ~30,000.

Heck no, this game is not bothering me in the least. @Phoebus Fan do you ever read someone's post in full. Not once did I ever say I expected to win on Friday. In fact, I said to @OCBoy that I hoped we didn't give up 55 points. We were soundly beaten by a way better team and well oiled machine. Thoroughly enjoyed watching the talent on display. Again, I have been concerned about this mentality and non compliance for several years. I love HS football and sports in general. You obviously are not seeing the decline in participation like many localities are.

@CountryClubJoesSecretAlias brought to the table the same issues I am griping about. He may understand it, but did he condone it? I appreciate his opinion either way. He even said "what do you do?".

Everybody has a different opinion and most of the people who offer up excuses or justification know they are taking advantage of a flawed system that cannot be monitored correctly. Whether it's right or wrong it's always about getting mine!

Obviously, you sleep well at night and so do I. Totally respect your opinion without any animosity. Discussion is what this board is about.

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT