ADVERTISEMENT

Appo-glenvar

OK. On a previous post, I predicted Glenvar and Appo would be moved to Bogle. Northside is playing at Bogle so just want to say I didn't anticipate that so wanted to clear that up. lol
Lol fair enough. Is Bogle the only turf facility in the Roanoke County school system?

Once you win some titles 4 example 4 in a row you can talk about being moved up. Only Appo can descuss that. I know VHSL is thinkin on it right now. After this 4 peat it's gonna be a rule in place for being to good if you win 4 in a row and no matter tour school size u gotta move up. Thatz ok. We coming for all the belts
Christiansburg has won 16 wrestling Championships in a row and a few years ago they actually got moved down so dominance has absolutely nothing to do with your classification it's simply numbers.

Reactions: moto138
Well it’s game day fellows , we have broke down the offense and the defense from both teams and looks we all agree it will be glenvar strong on D and appo strong was on O , so I got it coming down to who makes the less mistakes and special teams . Looking forward to watching this game it should be a great atmosphere for both teams , I actually like the idea of playing at netureal sites makes it more of a even playing field . Ok so here we go and I know I am going to catch some heat on this one , I have to agree with appo 3/4/5 by 2 TDS

Reactions: AdvocateOfMany434
Well it’s game day fellows , we have broke down the offense and the defense from both teams and looks we all agree it will be glenvar strong on D and appo strong was on O , so I got it coming down to who makes the less mistakes and special teams . Looking forward to watching this game it should be a great atmosphere for both teams , I actually like the idea of playing at netureal sites makes it more of a even playing field . Ok so here we go and I know I am going to catch some heat on this one , I have to agree with appo 3/4/5 by 2 TDS
Stabler..agree with everything except your final prediction. I'll go Glenvar 21 Appo 14.

Reactions: Stabler1980
I don’t see glenvar scoring 21 points , appo defense has not given up points like that , at least not first team D . I could be wrong but what I have seen from glenvar offense just don’t see it .
I'm predicting a much better Glenvar offense tonight and that is what I am hanging my prediction on. We will all know in 7 hours how that works out.

It was Briar Woods, they're in Loudoun Co and the enrollment jumped that's why they moved to C5.

Hampton won 4 in a row and are still C5.

Phoebus won 4 in a row at C5 and then dropped to C4 and are now C3. ENROLLMENT!!

It was Briar Woods, they're in Loudoun Co and the enrollment jumped that's why they moved to C5.

Hampton won 4 in a row and are still C5.

Phoebus won 4 in a row at C5 and then dropped to C4 and are now C3. ENROLLMENT!!

Like a tick, you letting him burrow under your skin.

Last edited:
Glenvar and their lack of passing game killed them. And with their best back tearing his ACL last week, I'm surprised if was this close. If Loader is healthy, maybe Glenvar wins

Reactions: moto138
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT