ADVERTISEMENT

Appo-glenvar

Graham who???? Only team on the Raiders schedule right is Radford!!
We 0 and 0!!!!

Well thats what i said in my initial post. If both teams keep playing like they can theyre destined to meet. I didnt automatically put them in the semis. Anything can happen. Youre right Appo and Radford will be a tough game.

Reactions: moto138
Well thats what i said in my initial post. If both teams keep playing like they can theyre destined to meet. I didnt automatically put them in the semis. Anything can happen. Youre right Appo and Radford will be a tough game.

Tough for sure!

Reactions: moto138
If anyone wants to see something really special go to facebook Appomattox raiders football and look at the picture from after the game last night , that’s a freshman QB walking with a senior from glenvar who didn’t want to leave the field or take off his helmet for the last time , Tre you are wise past your age and I know your parents and all of raider nation is very proud of you , that act of humanity and compassion is what this world needs . Thank you young man you are awesome!!

If anyone wants to see something really special go to facebook Appomattox raiders football and look at the picture from after the game last night , that’s a freshman QB walking with a senior from glenvar who didn’t want to leave the field or take off his helmet for the last time , Tre you are wise past your age and I know your parents and all of raider nation is very proud of you , that act of humanity and compassion is what this world needs . Thank you young man you are awesome!!
PO1 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing is for sure. I have never seen the ball get to the endzone faster with those line drive kickoffs about 15 feet off the ground. The Radford kicker reminded me of a young Nic Schmidt from Salem who played for VT a few years back albeit he's not nearly as big yet. By next year he will be kicking field goals on kickoffs which Nic did a few times if I remember correctly.

What grade is #1 in. He looks like a college player.
Correction
#1 is a junior

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT