ADVERTISEMENT

Appo vs Radford

Appo scores on pennix 20 yard run 32 to 20 11 mins left in 4th

He threw his jacket & went out on the field complaining. He’s acting like an a$$. He went berserko.
Never seen coach act like that. He got flagged earlier for throwing his hat at them on the turnover. There were two personal flags when he ran halfway across the field throwing his coat at them. Must not have been one on him then because two you gone. Ref standing near him threw flag at him when he threw his coat but must not have called that one so he wouldn't get ejected. I don't understand what he was getting so mad about.

Never seen coach act like that. He got flagged earlier for throwing his hat at them on the turnover. There were two personal flags when he ran halfway across the field throwing his coat at them. Must not have been one on him then because two you gone. Ref standing near him threw flag at him when he threw his coat but must not have called that one so he wouldn't get ejected. I don't understand what he was getting so mad about.
Having to stay home tonight and watch on nfhs i missed seeing any of that.

Congrats to Appomattox County who OUT CLASSED Radford tonight not just on the football field, but more importantly, between the ears and from the sidelines. Radford had its chance. Athletes on the team were plentiful, but Appo is Appo. The behavior by some was embarassing and I will leave it at that, and Appo fans, I am not talking about you or your players or those on the sidelines. We got outclassed, and for all fans, this should be a good example of why lineplay matters. I told some fellow Radford fans early in the season that our lineplay was not bad, but suspect, and could have problems against teams later in the season that run the football. That just happened.

Congrats to you Appomattox County Raiders. Well done. We lost, and we lost fair and square. We didn't lose because of officials. We didn't beat ourselves. We got outplayed and outcoached. We got beat by a better football team that deserved to win. No excuses here.

Yes he should have been ejected and he wanted to be and they didn’t do it !
He’s literally a terrible coach. Ask anyone from Virginia High. He’s great at squandering talent. Any other coach with the talent he had on that team could have taken them to state. Heck, Coach Smith could win state a dozen times over with the talent Crist had on that team. Why Radford hired him puzzled me. With that much talent, those boys deserved so much better in a coach & a leader.

Last edited:
Reactions: toughy299
Congrats to Appomattox County who OUT CLASSED Radford tonight not just on the football field, but more importantly, between the ears and from the sidelines. Radford had its chance. Athletes on the team were plentiful, but Appo is Appo. The behavior by some was embarassing and I will leave it at that, and Appo fans, I am not talking about you or your players or those on the sidelines. We got outclassed, and for all fans, this should be a good example of why lineplay matters. I told some fellow Radford fans early in the season that our lineplay was not bad, but suspect, and could have problems against teams later in the season that run the football. That just happened.

Congrats to you Appomattox County Raiders. Well done. We lost, and we lost fair and square. We didn't lose because of officials. We didn't beat ourselves. We got outplayed and outcoached. We got beat by a better football team that deserved to win. No excuses here.
Thankyou and as always i respect your comments. Your always upfront and accurate with great class.

As a fan, you’re showing great class. Football needs more fans like you.

Great game, Radford coach was a little nutso, Appomattox played smart and efficient. Appo had too many penalties, that could have cost them, but were able to overcome them. Radford had a lot of speed and made some big plays, but Appo controlled the pace of the game. Congratulations to the Raiders on a well coached and well played ball game.

Fairlawncat you seem like a good guy and a good fan. I hate to see a team such as yours wasted by that man. Hopefully your administration will do something about it and give your kids the coach they deserve.

Congratulations to Appomattox for a tough hard fought game. On behalf of Bobcat nation I would like to apologize for the action that went on. Coach Crist should removed from the team. Norm Lineburg nor Matt Saunders would never acted like that. He is a bad influence on young people. Poor coaching is why Radford isn't playing next week. Players were out of position and too much zone defense was played. Appomattox should be proud of there team and staff.

Congratulations to Appomattox for a tough hard fought game. On behalf of Bobcat nation I would like to apologize for the action that went on. Coach Crist should removed from the team. Norm Lineburg nor Matt Saunders would never acted like that. He is a bad influence on young people. Poor coaching is why Radford isn't playing next week. Players were out of position and too much zone defense was played. Appomattox should be proud of there team and staff.
Thankyou sir. We cant control certain elements about a team at times and have to overlook a bad coach at times and keep focused on the players. Radford is a really great team with alot of awesome players, i'm sad for them and hope they use the coaches example as something to never do themselves and grow from it.

Reactions: Raiders Radio
What happened to all the talk of Appo going home early and everyone acting like I was nuts when I said they would make a run? Congrats to Appo & Coach Smith on another big win.
Hey i was just stating what i believed. I do think Appo just matched up well against Radford tonight and coaching pushed us to the win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT