ADVERTISEMENT

Big Day on the East End

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
Lots of signings in the East End this morning.

Springers
Noah Jenkins: Virginia Tech
Jakyre Henley: Lafayette College
T’Khi Alexander: Towson University
Khristian Martin: University of Maryland

Route 5 Boyz
Eric Smith Jr.: Liberty University
Elijah Brown: Bryant University
The rest of their kids are signing on January 8.

The East End gets the bad rep, but these two programs continue to shed positive light on Eastern Henrico. That’s SIX Division 1 signees, with more college signings coming in the next few months.

@HooSprings @springer76 @Thomasddev @GoBlue2109 HOW DID UVA AND VIRGINIA TECH MISS OUT ON HENLEY?! Christ, he’s the best player in the state of Virginia in my humble opinion.

Last edited:

Springers

Route 5 Boyz
Eric Smith Jr.: Liberty

The East End gets the bad rep, but these two programs continue to shed positive light on Eastern Henrico. That’s SIX Division 1 signees, with more coming in the next few months.

@HooSprings @springer76 @Thomasddev @GoBlue2109 HOW DID UVA AND VIRGINIA TECH MISS OUT ON HENLEY?! Christ, he’s the best player in the state of Virginia in my humble opinion.
I’ll be honest with you, he’s not good enough! UVA chose one of the bigger wide receivers from freedom instead. Believe it or not, William and Mary HAD OFFERED as well. IMHO…he digressed this year. I lost count of how many passes he dropped this year. I wish him luck, but William and Mary did not even believe in him anymore. UVA got three monster wide receivers instead including two former four stars from RVA.

I’ll be honest with you, he’s not good enough! UVA chose one of the bigger wide receivers from freedom instead. Believe it or not, William and Mary HAD OFFERED as well. IMHO…he digressed this year. I lost count of how many passes he dropped this year. I wish him luck, but William and Mary did not even believe in him anymore. UVA got three monster wide receivers instead including two former four stars from RVA.
I felt like he was a high level FCS player because I didn't know what position he would play at the next level. Explosive player but not sure what his skillset is.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports

Springers

Route 5 Boyz
Eric Smith Jr.: Liberty University

The East End gets the bad rep, but these two programs continue to shed positive light on Eastern Henrico. That’s SIX Division 1 signees, with more college signings coming in the next few months.

What's crazy is this has been the norm for these 2 schools for a very long time now. If you're a multi year starter at either of these programs it's a high chance you'll have the opportunity to play college football and have some of your education paid for. And our guys come back and give back to the community a lot !

The man won y’all the Varina game and he was one of the main reasons y’all got back into the Freedom game.

qe1gsc6ut8g71.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT