ADVERTISEMENT

Bishop Sullivon Catholic HS

babY_d757

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Jul 28, 2008
So as we all know that Coach Scott from Ocean Lakes has taken over BSCHS as head coach and now that Coach Morgan from Oscar Smith has left to coach in Georgia, will this make BSCHS the new power house of the 757 and maybe affect other schools in the area ? So far Laborn and Land from OL are confirmed transfers as well as ILB Mitchell from Bayside, will this trend continue on down with transfers "highly recruits " from the rest of the 757 cities to BSCHS ? From what I heard is that this school will go up against bigger schools like St Thomas Aquinas, FL Bishop Gorman, NV DeMatha , MD private schools etc I've seen this back in my home state of California where private schools are always the best in football with highly talented recruits that transfer to those power house private schools like De LaSalle Cardinal Newman etc around the Bay Area California, I guess time will tell how it goes out here 757.

Yes it will. The level of competition will increase which will attract more college coaches and in turn attract the better players form the area if not from the state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT