ADVERTISEMENT

Brentsville District Tigers vs Phoebus Phantoms

Kenneth Harris

VaPreps Varsity
Jun 22, 2022
There has been an off and on light rain throughout the morning. The forecast calls for another light rain beginning at 12:00 progressing to rain to 3:00 before decreasing to a light rain and showers by 4:00. What this detailed meteorological report translates to is that the Tigers and Phantoms will be playing with a wet ball in a wet field. That tends to be an equalizer of sorts.

Phoebus hit with PF hands to helmet. Roughing the kicker give BD a 1st down at their 45. With 6:19 before half Brentsville breaks a 54 yard run to the
Phoebus 1.

The same ref from last week is back with the bs. He legit was in the way and blocked two Phoebus players to spring that 54 yard run

Just like that Phoebus touchdown on the kickoff return. BD kicked out of bounds. Phoebus made them rekick. Is rekick a word? 24-7 Keonte Graves? 80 yards untouched. 4:38 before half

Brentsville District Tigers are a talented football team. They have a lineman, #77. He did not come to Darling Stadium to talk. He is knocking bodies down. Their main running back is a hard running ball carrier. I think the problem is that man for man Phoebus has too much team speed on O & D and special teams play leans to Phoebus. But I like the heart the Brentsville District is demonstrating.

Just like that Phoebus touchdown on the kickoff return. BD kicked out of bounds. Phoebus made them rekick. Is rekick a word? 24-7 Keonte Graves? 80 yards untouched. 4:38 before half
Keyontae Gray. He’s younger brother of state player of the year last year KK Gray

Brentsville District Tigers are a talented football team. They have a lineman, #77. He did not come to Darling Stadium to talk. He is knocking bodies down. Their main running back is a hard running ball carrier. I think the problem is that man for man Phoebus has too much team speed on O & D and special teams play leans to Phoebus. But I like the heart the Brentsville District is demonstrating.
Yessir Brentsville came out with a great attitude and are playing good ball. Most teams lose to Phoebus during the pregame but Brentsville is playing hard.

Reactions: Kenneth Harris
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT