ADVERTISEMENT

Chilhowie and Riverheads: Round 2

This Chil team is a lot better than last year ! The Red Team will need to play like the machine they can be . Watched them down there and will tell you those kids are a lot bigger and stronger than before . Tried to remember last years team and did not see a lot of difference in the style of play . Will they bring changes on Sat. ? Should be a good contest .
Got a Red hat i will give you if Jer will give me his . lol
need to see the red hat first, jer said u know how many rabbits he had to kill for that hat, a lot of hunting, post a pic of the hat and will let jer decide

This doesnt have anything to do with the game coming up but I read the 50/50 winner for Chilhowie/Galax took home almost $1600. The 50/50 winner for Essex/Riverheads won around $150. SWVA must have one heckuva football following. Thats a huge disparity.

Reactions: WhudeyCHS
Yesterday they were just

Yesterday Chilhowie was only average according to you so how will it be close if that's the case.
Thinking about #4 and #10. They were all over the field on Sat. The rest of the Warriors team are good but those two stand out . I am sure the coaches on both sides are in a chess match of what to do , what to change and we all know that Casto is " Going to Do What We Do " . If the Warriors are going to win they must out coach the Red Team ?I feel every mistake a team makes against Riverheads = 6 points . One mistake that stops a drive and gives the ball up , most of the time means 6 points for Red .

Reactions: WhudeyCHS
Thanks for posting, it was a good analysis of last year and this year so far. I was really glad to hear the part about Casto taking the time to coach the coach so to speak about getting stronger. Sounds like they have done just that and his words may come back to haunt him. Either way it shows a little different side than some may see from the Red teams coach.

Reactions: eh31
Thanks for posting, it was a good analysis of last year and this year so far. I was really glad to hear the part about Casto taking the time to coach the coach so to speak about getting stronger. Sounds like they have done just that and his words may come back to haunt him. Either way it shows a little different side than some may see from the Red teams coach.
I doubt that conversation took place . He is a man of few words ! jmo

To Gladiator nation and to the Gladiator players, Congratulations on a great game and a 3-peat. No excuses or what if's. Well deserved. To the Chilhowie Warriors, do not hang your heads. Hold your heads up proudly. Warrior fans are proud of you. It will hurt and sting for a little while but do not fret. You all accomplished so much in the last 2 years and you will forever be in the record books at Chilhowie high. No matter what is said you all done a great job and you players are a class act. You fought the whole game and never gave up. You brought communities together and helped bring some noise to far SWVA. I am proud to be a Warrior fan. Thank you for a great season.

Well said, and from a die hard Gladiator fan congrats to the Warriors on a fine season. Adversity not only builds character but it reveals it. I seen that out of a good portion of those young men today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT