ADVERTISEMENT

Class 4 State Championship: 14-0 Phoebus Vs 13-1 Salem

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw where Phoebus is on their way to Liberty. I wish I could make it but I will be working the C1 and C2 championship games. NFHS for me. Safe travels for the Phantoms today and tomorrow. Safe travels to Salem heading up to Liberty tomorrow.

I saw where Phoebus is on their way to Liberty. I wish I could make it but I will be working the C1 and C2 championship games. NFHS for me. Safe travels for the Phantoms today and tomorrow. Safe travels to Salem heading up to Liberty tomorrow.
Phoebus arrived in Lynchburg around 2pm

Reactions: SFUWO
I have some former employees of the gold and silver club that I’d like to send over.

I have some former employees of the gold and silver club that I’d like to send over.
Cuckoo I Feel Crazy GIF by arbeiterkammer

We don’t care honestly. None of that means anything tomorrow. Even the fact that Phoebus is the 2 time defending state champ means nothing.
You're the one who posted the video about 3 peat. I would never have brought up what Salem has done if not for that.
You are correct, has nothing to do with those two teams tomorrow.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day! We get to see two great programs tee it up one last time this year for a championship. Also, no matter the winner and loser someone is going home perhaps a little more humbled and with a better appreciation for the game.

You're the one who posted the video about 3 peat. I would never have brought up what Salem has done if not for that.
You are correct, has nothing to do with those two teams tomorrow.
I posted a hype video for a game going on tomorrow…

My niece's boyfriend that is in the band told me the installed Jet Sweep and Rocket Toss to #22 this week. Also look for RPO's to #6 and #23. Salem's OL has been working on Zone blocking Covered or uncovered.
I heard Jimmy Hoffa was behind the grassy knoll...lmao......

I’m so lost about the little things you mention. Like Phoebus doesn’t have some seniors that are pretty good that have been together. It legit makes zero sense. Especially since this group of seniors at Phoebus has gone 43-1 with 2 state titles. And regarding the QB…Rik Banks has plenty experience and is a lot better than your average freshman.
Salem 35 to 14...going to see Radford vs riverheads

Tomorrow is going to be a great day! We get to see two great programs tee it up one last time this year for a championship. Also, no matter the winner and loser someone is going home perhaps a little more humbled and with a better appreciation for the game.
I imagine Salem and Phoebus will handle losing this game the same way, and it won't have anything to do about being humbled. They will pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and go back to work so they can get another opportunity.

Reactions: SFUWO
I imagine Salem and Phoebus will handle losing this game the same way, and it won't have anything to do about being humbled. They will pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and go back to work so they can get another opportunity.
Who said the last reference was for the teams?

Even you are not naive enough to believe that regarding ALL fans on either side.
I know how this fan will handle it win or lose. I imagine most will be the same. Naive?? Really??? Not much I haven't experienced in life good and bad. Losing or winning a high school football game of which I am a lowly fan will neither increase or decrease my self worth and/or ego.

I know how this fan will handle it win or lose. I imagine most will be the same. Naive?? Really??? Not much I haven't experienced in life good and bad. Losing or winning a high school football game of which I am a lowly fan will neither increase or decrease my self worth and/or ego.
Naive seemed nicer and likely more accurate than some other alternatives. With your "life experience" certainly you would agree that fan reactions take all shapes and forms.

Thanks! I wasn’t sure if LU had NFHS camera set up.
All championship games will have a broadcast team announcing and videoing the games. NFHS will not be using the pixel cameras like we usually see.

Beautiful day but horrible service out here for me so no updates from me today. Good luck to both teams. Hoping for a good, clean and injury free game.

That was huge for Salem. 7-6 Phoebus halftime

I’m questioning some of these offside calls.

Big INT by Salem off a tip ball. Second half Phoebus has to execute and we are fine. Surprised we’ve gone with the slow methodical gameplan so far.

Well the call was Phoebus D was calling the caidence which neither you or I could could hear. On the punt, Phoebus was clearly offside by half a yard. Not trying to pick an argument but we can’t hear what goes on the field, and the other I saw without out a doubt.
All and all a great game so far. Phoebus D is fierce!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT