ADVERTISEMENT

Class 5 State Semi-Final: Varina Blue Devils at Maury Commodores

Who will win

• Maury High School

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Varina High School

Votes: 27 64.3%

• Total voters
10-7 Maury 11:14 left in 4th. Bobby Dunn 2 yard TD run gets the Blue Devils on the board.

Great game by both teams! As long as Maury beats the NoVA teams I’m cool LOL!

Was a very good Defensive game. I would love to look at the tape of Vanira vs Lake Taylor as them and Maury are the only 2 teams who were able to shut down Malik Newton. But as for this game Vanira fought back and had a chance to win. Maury almost shot themselves in the foot in the second half.

It’s the 757’s turn to win one! The 804 will be very very strong next year. Highland Springs leading the charge along with Varina, Manchester, Herm, Prince George and Deep Run will all be good! Right now it’s Maury’s time! Go bring it home Commodores!

Reactions: mbonape1
It’s the 757’s turn to win one! The 804 will be very very strong next year. Highland Springs leading the charge along with Varina, Manchester, Herm, Prince George and Deep Run will all be good! Right now it’s Maury’s time! Go bring it home Commodores!
Gotta get past the Bulldogs first! They are never a slouch, well coached and don't make many mistakes! It just might be their turn. Been in this position so many times and oh so close!
My prediction:
Bulldogs 35 Commodores 21

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Gotta get past the Bulldogs first! They are never a slouch, well coached and don't make many mistakes! It just might be their turn. Been in this position so many times and oh so close!
My prediction:
Bulldogs 35 Commodores 21
I agree with everything but you prediction. Should be a good game, but I don't think SB can match Maury's speed.

Great game and good defense on both sides varina and 804 fans CONGRATULATIONS on the season. How to see yall out next week.

GO COMMODORES

congrats to Maury on a big win verse a worthy opponent. Maury has the athletes to go toe to toe with anyone. As long as they don’t make too many mistakes they can be in the game with anyone. They cleaned up and looked a lot sharper this year. Varina has a bit of tough luck but such is life. Maury go win that ring!

ELSkMf9XUAgPxu-

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT