ADVERTISEMENT

ER tourney second round picks? Here goes............

T

TBone

K,

Western Branch 58 Maury 57 OT (lose to a buzzer beater, and this is possibly the most exciting matchup)
Princess Anne 57 Wilson 47
Lake Taylor 51 King's Fork 37
Woodside 65 Grassfield 55

I have Maury, Princess Anne, Lake Taylor and Woodside. My final two is Princess Anne and Woodside

Maury and Princess Anne won

Maury 51 and Western Branch 42

Princess Anne 70 and Wilson 38

Re: Maury and Princess Anne won

Yeah, I was way off. Congrats to Wilson and Western Branch. Fine performances once again!

I have Maury, Princess Anne, Lake Taylor and Woodside. My final two is Maury and Woodside. I would love to see Lake Taylor to win because they have been shaffed again by doubters. Didnt Fee Fitzgerald sign with Temple. I think Woodsides bench is 2players better than the Titans. The game will be very close. Wilson missed 45 layups mostly uncontested and was 4 for 25 from the Free Throw. Stats maybe off a little more or less.

In the years going forward, Lake Taylor will be in Div 4 and should win countless state titles in multiple sports, virtually uncontested and by very wide margins.

We all gave Lake Taylor credit for beating the teams they played. Just haven't played the level of competition as other schools in VA. I made my point below on my Top Ten for the State. Princess Anne, Woodside, Maury, Highland Springs, Stonewall Jackson, Forest Park, Centreville, and Edison played better teams that's left in the Tourny. Lake Taylor never left the beach. Not to say they can't beat any of those teams left, the facts are the facts.

Re: Maury and Princess Anne won

I liked Maury because they played every one and I knew it would pay off come tourny time.

Re: I picked them ER

Maury will beat PA and Woodside LT is a toss up.

The rebounding battle will determine the winner of this game. With to of the Top Guards in the State its fair to say this is going to be a good one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT