ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL: Class 2 Region D: (1) Union 13 (8) Richlands 10

pizzzzza

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Nov 9, 2001
Richlands 10 Union 6, with 1:00 in the 3rd.

Last edited:
GET TAZEWELL OFF THE TITLE.
James Mitchell with a 65 yd TD run w/2:04 left puts Union up 13-10.
Blues inside the U 40 with :45 left.

Richlands' Levi Forest tries a 43 yd FG w/:09 left.
Rich TO to bring in kicker.
Union TO x2 to ice him

GET TAZEWELL OFF THE TITLE.
James Mitchell with a 65 yd TD run w/2:04 left puts Union up 13-10.
Blues inside the U 40 with :45 left.

Calm down ....geez

I can only update one thread at at time....

Otherwise make your own thread if you can't wait.

I can only update one thread at at time....
Otherwise make your own thread if you can't wait.

Although it CAN also be used for EMPHASIS, as in....
I WOULD create my own thread, but when the board changed a few years back, I lost the power to edit my title, and since someone else seemed all too happy to update EVERY game, I just let VP go and focused on the local board.

Although it CAN also be used for EMPHASIS, as in....
I WOULD create my own thread, but when the board changed a few years back, I lost the power to edit my title, and since someone else seemed all too happy to update EVERY game, I just let VP go and focused on the local board.

Look not trying to start a war with you on here - all I was saying was if I made a mistake (which we all do - we're human) - just tell me without jumping down my throat.

If you look at your last few responses, you'll see that you are very aggressive in your replies.

And I'm assuming you're referring to me as the "someone else seemed all too happy to update every game" - if you are referring to me, I do it because I like to help out on the board and am not trying to monopolize. And if anything, I think people appreciate the updates - and I'm not the only one who does updates.

Curious - why did you lose the power to edit the title? You should be able to do that.

VHSLHelper, look for the little tiny wrench above any thread you start, click on it, and it gives the the option to "edit title".

As many updates as Pizzzzza furnishes all of us, and as few mistakes as he makes, he deserves nothing but praise, admiration, and gratitude. I know I speak for virtually everyone that enjoys our forum, thank you sir, for a job well done.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT