ADVERTISEMENT

Final Pulaski County 17 GW Danville 14

GW’s lost to Pulaski has gotten way too deep for me! The City of Danville is lashing out on Facebook! The same questions people are asking on here Danville are looking for answers!! I’m a fan but this has gotten too serious for me! It’s all fun until you take it too far so I’m done for now! These are teenagers not paid athletes!
Just looked at some of that, pretty ridiculous.

Not really related but it’s weird to me that some GW fans are happy Salem lost and using that as some sort of consolation.

GW’s lost to Pulaski has gotten way too deep for me! The City of Danville is lashing out on Facebook! The same questions people are asking on here Danville are looking for answers!! I’m a fan but this has gotten too serious for me! It’s all fun until you take it too far so I’m done for now! These are teenagers not paid athletes!

That's ridiculous. They are KIDS. I wouldn't fair to well on there, those people would hate me. It's a GAME. keep your head up @Lewis918777

Reactions: Lewis918777
Just looked at some of that, pretty ridiculous.

Not really related but it’s weird to me that some GW fans are happy Salem lost and using that as some sort of consolation.
At first they made me kinda not like Salem but after the way my City is acting I have a a lot of respect for the way they run their program. Today really put a lot of things in prospective for me about how things should be ran from top to bottom!

At first they made me kinda not like Salem but after the way my City is acting I have a a lot of respect for the way they run their program. Today really put a lot of things in prospective for me about how things should be ran from top to bottom!

Only thing I saw was a post about 50 comments long, is that the one you are referring to? Or is there a lot more? That one was enough for me to feel for ya

Only thing I saw was a post about 50 comments long, is that the one you are referring to? Or is there a lot more? That one was enough for me to feel for ya
There are more!! I’m good just feel embarrassed at how we are responding to a lost like we won 5 state championships the last 10 years lol!

The GW football program is a microcosm of the Danville public schools and the City of Danville. Ineffective and/or incompetent leaders paint a picture pretty in form but, lacking in real substance. Tout a shiny new structure while the foundation, your schools and community, crumble due to crime, mismanagement, etc.. GW's football program competes in a weak district and the inflated regular season record and early playoff exit is the norm rather than the exception. To be clear, this is not about the kids but, the adults who actually drove this train wreck. The question of Dawgs and unrealistic expectations can be a discussion for another day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT