ADVERTISEMENT

? for Region D

hawknation92

VaPreps Varsity
Dec 16, 2005
When looking at power points noticed Auburn cancelled season which included games against Galax and George Wythe. Will these be treated as forfeits or just nine game schedules for them. Without them Ryder points I have Ridgeview jumping Graham for first in region 276 to 272. Them four points would tie them. I also have Galax and Wythe losing to undefeated Grayson. A win by either and the points for Auburn would put Graham in front. Anyone know how they treating them Auburn games cancelled?

When looking at power points noticed Auburn cancelled season which included games against Galax and George Wythe. Will these be treated as forfeits or just nine game schedules for them. Without them Ryder points I have Ridgeview jumping Graham for first in region 276 to 272. Them four points would tie them. I also have Galax and Wythe losing to undefeated Grayson. A win by either and the points for Auburn would put Graham in front. Anyone know how they treating them Auburn games cancelled?
Do your point numbers line up with what the VHSL has?

I don’t think Ridgeview can outpoint an undefeated Graham if they remain undefeated. Bluefield may beat Ridgeview on Friday so it won’t matter if that happens. Bluefield has a lot riding on the game. If they win, they make playoffs. They’ll be playing hard!

Last edited:
I don’t think Ridgeview can outpoint an undefeated Graham if they remain undefeated. Bluefield may beat Ridgeview on Friday so it won’t matter if that happens. Bluefield has a lot riding on the game. If they win, they make playoffs. They’ll be playing hard!
I have ran all the numbers if they both go undefeated and I have Ridgeview at 176 and Graham at 172. That's with Galax and Wythe getting nothing from Auburn. Currently VHSL has Galax at 0 for week they were supposed to play Auburn and Wythe was supposed to have them last game. I've ran the numbers twice and they check out.

I have ran all the numbers if they both go undefeated and I have Ridgeview at 176 and Graham at 172. That's with Galax and Wythe getting nothing from Auburn. Currently VHSL has Galax at 0 for week they were supposed to play Auburn and Wythe was supposed to have them last game. I've ran the numbers twice and they check out.
I hope you’re wrong , lol but I don’t fool with the power point stuff. I’ll take your word for it and be cheering for the Beavers on Friday! 😂 I would think the games where teams canceled their season, the opposing teams should get forfeit & maybe that isn’t posted as such until the end of the regular season. That’s just my thinking because of the other teams it affects if it’s just not counted.

Last edited:
I hope you’re wrong , lol but I don’t fool with the power point stuff. I’ll take your word for it and be cheering for the Beavers on Friday! 😂
MaxPreps has that game at Ridgeview for bluefield but says neutral on Ridgeview MaxPreps. You know where this game is being played.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT