ADVERTISEMENT

From Sports Head to the Salem faithful

DanvilleSportsHead

VaPreps All District
Sep 24, 2014
North Danville, VA
Salem simply was and is head and shoulders better than GW. GW wasn’t prepared and Salem took them to school. Salem is on a collusion course back to Williamsburg. Best thing about the whole trip is I got to talk to Mike and his brother. Fine people. I was going to leave at the half but I had the pleasure to talk to Mike. Stayed enough to see Salem go up 42-0. Congrats to Salem on the statement win. I can’t help but to cheer you guys on (at least until you play my 804 boys ;)). You have a hell of a team and program. Wish I could’ve met some of you but I told Mike that I’ll see you all in Williamsburg in 3 weeks. God bless you and hope you have a safe trip back! - Sports Head

You're a great fan and promoter of your school. Keep it up. The Eagles are young. On a different note, I would like your opinion on Ramsey after seeing hm for the second time
Thank you brother. This was my 4th time seeing Mr. Ramsey. He is destined to play big time college football somewhere and hopefully on Sundays. Very fast, raw, but skilled. 6’1 215 beast! I wish the kid the best. Him, Tuck, Hale, #3, Gladden, the Mules..That’s a hell of a team.

You sir are a class act. Salem is obviously still a big time program who seems to start peaking at the right time of the year, every year! Good luck to the Spartans next week.
Thank you brother! The Spartans will be a force to be reckoned with. A 3 peat is well in their grasps if they play the next 3 weeks like they did tonight.

Thank you brother! The Spartans will be a force to be reckoned with. A 3 peat is well in their grasps if they play the next 3 weeks like they did tonight.

I blame you and all the people talking about how great the offense was and how bad the defense for Salem was for me picking GW in the pickem. Told someone today thst from the sounds of it thst the game may end 100-99

I blame you and all the people talking about how great the offense was and how bad the defense for Salem was for me picking GW in the pickem. Told someone today thst from the sounds of it thst the game may end 100-99
Hey, just some good ole trash talk. Thought GW had a good chance to make some noise this year but I was wrong.. Salem outmatched us and blew us out. GW has a long offseason to work and get better. Can’t say we want Salem and then fold when we get them. I’m proud of my hometown boys but we got beat by a way better team than us.

Hey, just some good ole trash talk. Thought GW had a good chance to make some noise this year but I was wrong.. Salem outmatched us and blew us out. GW has a long offseason to work and get better.

I wasn't being mean, I dont really know either team, so I was going off of all of you guys talk. I thought the talk of explosive offense and bad defense made me pick GW.

I was rooting for teams who aren't there a lot since it doesn't matter to me

Hey head you forced me to eat a qt. Of Texas tavern chilli on my way home. The lady at the game who checked my radio bag wanted to k now what was in the box. I let her smell it....she fainted..... I said its for sports head.... Gotta admit I had a big 32 of bud with the chilli:confused::eek:

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Hey head you forced me to eat a qt. Of Texas tavern chilli on my way home. The lady at the game who checked my radio bag wanted to k now what was in the box. I let her smell it....she fainted..... I said its for sports head.... Gotta admit I had a big 32 of bud with the chilli:confused::eek:
Thank you brother! Didn’t touchdown until kickoff so I didn’t make my way to the Salem side. Was so upset after that 102 yard interception for TD I headed back to Richmond after talking with Mike for about 30 minutes. I’ll see you in Williamsburg!

Salem simply was and is head and shoulders better than GW. GW wasn’t prepared and Salem took them to school. Salem is on a collusion course back to Williamsburg. Best thing about the whole trip is I got to talk to Mike and his brother. Fine people. I was going to leave at the half but I had the pleasure to talk to Mike. Stayed enough to see Salem go up 42-0. Congrats to Salem on the statement win. I can’t help but to cheer you guys on (at least until you play my 804 boys ;)). You have a hell of a team and program. Wish I could’ve met some of you but I told Mike that I’ll see you all in Williamsburg in 3 weeks. God bless you and hope you have a safe trip back! - Sports Head
Loved talking to you @DanvilleSportsHead

@DanvilleSportsHead We were beat bad last night! I talked alot of trash right along with you! So i will take my medicine from the Salem faithful right along with you. Salem out did everything we tried! Those guys came to play. Coach Mags had an excellent game plan and the players executed it!!! Still love my GW Eagles and always will! Can't see how we could possibly get out of this district! But it was great talking to you. On to basketball season BTW we have a good team!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT