ADVERTISEMENT

Galax JV. Over GW .

Scagmowers

VaPreps Varsity
Aug 10, 2014
28-22. GW had plenty of speed but looked like the Tide won in the weight room. Will this show tomorrow night???

GW has a lot of upcoming talent and with that being said the JV team had some call ups after some unfortunate events last week from the Marion game. They had a close call last week against Chilhowie and now that the call ups have happened I think it has dampened some of the younger kids thoughts. not taking anything away from Galax because Dixon has all his kids ready to play at any time and I'm sure it has trickled down to the younger kids. Congrats to Galax JV for a good win. Hopefully the outcome tomorrow night will have a reverse effect.

I honestly don't think it will show tomorrow night. Our varsity has a mandatory amount of time they must be in the weight room. Our varsity is very strong. One thing I am curious about is if our C will play or not. I've heard he might and that he might not. Either way he will be back by Honaker and if not his replacement is waiting and ready.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT