3. 4A Carroll County home. 9/8
  4. 1A Rural Retreat home. 9/15
  5. 3A Northside away. 9/29
  6. 2A Fort Chiswell home. 10/6
  7. 1A George Wythe away. 10/13
  8. 1A Auburn home. 10/20
  9. 1A Bland County away. 10/27
  10. 2A Grayson County away. 11/3

I would say that Northside and GW are the two most likely candidates to beat them. But I could also see them beating GW. Radford and Glenvar will play them tough as well.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Still feels weird not seeing Galax on the schedule for Narrows. Have played each other every year but 2 since 1935. Has to be one of the oldest series' in not just SWVA but in Virginia as a whole.

Somebody help an Ole man out. I was looking at the MED roster for Galax, and also looked
At the Galax roster on MaxPreps, both for 2017. The MED had 26 players, and the MaxPreps
Roster had 42 players. The MaxPreps roster does not list all the players sizes, as does the
MED roster, but most noticeable was the player size difference. Anybody have any info as
To why the difference in the 2 rosters?

Somebody help an Ole man out. I was looking at the MED roster for Galax, and also looked
At the Galax roster on MaxPreps, both for 2017. The MED had 26 players, and the MaxPreps
Roster had 42 players. The MaxPreps roster does not list all the players sizes, as does the
MED roster, but most noticeable was the player size difference. Anybody have any info as
To why the difference in the 2 rosters?
The MED roster is incomplete and will be updated as the season approaches. The Maxprep roster is probably based on last years roster. My guess is the varsity roster will be around 35. I have no clue about the weight and size differences.

Chiwar, always take everything on Maxpreps with a large grain of salt. The overwhelming majority of their information comes from computer programs designed to harvest information from web and social media sources. Very little is initially verified by a human. Eventually, most of their published information is corrected to some extent, but it is never 100% accurate. I'm not knocking Maxpreps, just explaining the realities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT