ADVERTISEMENT

Galax v Riverheads

Nov 9, 2017
So we all see the hype and the discussions and the talk, let's hear straight up score predictions for Saturday. Mine is below.

28-21, Riverheads. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it even lower scoring. These two defenses are better than most of the teams they played against during the year. Field position will be at a premium. I personally don’t see either hitting multiple home run plays but both have the players that could do it.

I think either one of these teams can win really don’t think Dixon game plan is what shut Riverheads down in 2015 it was a kid named spurlin so that being said I got Riverheads winning 49- 35

Reactions: Skippy82
I think either one of these teams can win really don’t think Dixon game plan is what shut Riverheads down in 2015 it was a kid named spurlin so that being said I got Riverheads winning 49- 35
Without Dixon's game plan Spurlin and the other kids may not have been where they needed to be to stop that high powered running attack.

Come on guys, a shut out. I just don't see that. As much respect as I have for both teams defense, I know both teams have great offenses as well so it is unlikely to be a shut out. Low scoring possibly but not as probable as a mid teens to thirty point game out of both. I suppose by around 2:30-3 PM on Saturday we will know.

Come on guys, a shut out. I just don't see that. As much respect as I have for both teams defense, I know both teams have great offenses as well so it is unlikely to be a shut out. Low scoring possibly but not as probable as a mid teens to thirty point game out of both. I suppose by around 2:30-3 PM on Saturday we will know.
Yeah man a Krispy Kreme Doughnut for Galax, your defense is insane , people focus on stopping your offense more than figuring out a way to manipulate your defense .

28-20 Riverheads I believe that Galax could win this but they will need to clean up the penalties and this late in the season I don't see it happening.

Staunton News Leader; Dixon paints a picture of poor ole Maroon Tide. Says Red Team is better than the best 1A team he has ever seen . His psychology might just work. Poor ole Gladiators ! lol

Staunton News Leader; Dixon paints a picture of poor ole Maroon Tide. Says Red Team is better than the best 1A team he has ever seen . His psychology might just work. Poor ole Gladiators ! lol
I remember him saying the same thing before the 2015 game. And we all know what happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT