ADVERTISEMENT

GW Danville at JF Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this game overhyped? I mean if One of the best teams in the state ( according to several posters) can’t handle a team that is not in the top ten by at least two or three scores , then they might not be one of the top teams in the state ,right? GW should truck JF ? , or is JF not getting the top ten respect it deserves?

I don't think JF is getting the respect they deserve. I think GW will win but I don't see it being a blow out. JF is going to score and get yards but I don't think they can keep up with GW's athletes for the whole game.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I don't think JF is getting the respect they deserve. I think GW will win but I don't see it being a blow out. JF is going to score and get yards but I don't think they can keep up with GW's athletes for the whole game.
I agree big time bro. We will see just how improved Danville’s defense is. GW will have to score every possession because JF WILL try to control the clock. If you’re looking for last year’s score then you’re going to the wrong game. I think it’ll be one of those 35-28 games.

Reactions: MrSir#5
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT