ADVERTISEMENT

Hanover vs. Eastern View

Who wins?

• Hanover

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Eastern View

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
This one caused me to hesitate. I picked Hanover, but they have had a game or two where they didn't seem to click. EV has certainly gotten better as the season wore on. Hanover is battle tested. If it comes down to a close game late, I’ve got to pick the Hawks. But, if EV can get and maintain a three touchdown lead most of the game, I think it will force Hanover out of their pound and ground game, and maybe get out of their comfort zone and make mistakes.

Hanover is the biggest question mark in the state IMO. When they’re on, they can beat Dinwiddie or Varina. When they play like they played against Mechanicsville, they’re just ehhh. I like them to win this game. EV just isn’t as battletested. That makes a lot of difference this time of year.

EV played King George tough and loss what appears to be an aberration against Brooke Point early in the season. I'm not too confident in Hanover's defense at this point. 27 points let up against 2 win Henrico, 22 last week against 2 win Atlee. Think Eastern View wins in a close one

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT