ADVERTISEMENT

Highland Springs vs Varina tickets “No online tickets”

Oct 13, 2019
Tickets can only be purchased at the highland springs high school office building tues thru Friday,and at Varina high school jv game today after 6pm also no online tickets for this game at all or won’t be available, I’m not sure if u can buy at gates but it’s expected to sell out by Friday.

Last edited:
Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Indeed I'm sure there will be no tickets at the gate. Highland Springs started selling tickets last week.

I respectfully disagree with you HooSprings. I find it hard to believe that Hermitage can accomadate more than 5k to 6k. And many of those will be standing.

Now I'll grant you, that is not my neck of the woods. But I've seen a lot of high school stadiums, and it takes a massive stadium to accomadate 10,000 people.

Reactions: falcettik
I respectfully disagree with you HooSprings. I find it hard to believe that Hermitage can accomadate more than 5k to 6k. And many of those will be standing.

Now I'll grant you, that is not my neck of the woods. But I've seen a lot of high school stadiums, and it takes a massive stadium to accomadate 10,000 people.
That’s the number they report they can “handle”. I think it’s closer to 8k.

Grandstand is quite tall. I’m sure they can safely sell 10k tickets.

So y’all are telling me there gonna sell 8,000 tickets before Saturday and not sell any at the gate. I find that hard to believe.
I’m thinking they’ll sell out eventually just not by Saturday, I’m hoping they’ll have some at the gate Saturday, but by this game being played on a Saturday ppl will come . The last game in the rva area,Hs win streak on the line and it’s no other bigger game in va being played this Saturday it’s ppl from all over coming to see HS play

So y’all are telling me there gonna sell 8,000 tickets before Saturday and not sell any at the gate. I find that hard to believe.
They have been selling them at both schools since last Wednesday,and no other games are being played that day

They have been selling them at both schools since last Wednesday,and no other games are being played that day
They usually allot a certain number of tickets to each school for presale. They always have tickets at the gate. Same thing hsppened for the HS Manchester game. Only difference was, that game sold online tickets too.

No way for me to grab a ticket early, so I plan to be there around 11. From what I remember from the 2014 Herm/Bird game, Herm's line moves fast anyway. I'm sure they'll have plenty of tickets.

My dad got his ticket at Varina yesterday and they had plenty of tickets. Whatever they don’t presell goes to the gate. I’d get there early cause I’m sure there will be line and Herm only has one side for seating. Herm probably seats 4-5k (squeezed in)...

No way for me to grab a ticket early, so I plan to be there around 11. From what I remember from the 2014 Herm/Bird game, Herm's line moves fast anyway. I'm sure they'll have plenty of tickets.
Pretty much the same for me, guess we will see how it plays out.

76726089_10216121508972273_1671352245104410624_o.jpg

Man these 804 teams gotta start caring about special teams more. Seems like HS is the only one that does. Their kickoff TD was from atrocious coverage by Varina, no excuse for that. HS wins 27-20! Awesome game that Varina controlled for the most part, even with the early turnovers, but experience won again.

Reactions: Va434
Varina offense was impressive and Defense very solid only thing that affected them were there special teams, hs defense was solid but they had to many penalties on offense today that could have cost them the game but overall hs play very smart on offense I can see them in the state championship game congrats

Last edited:
Way more than 750 available!! Stop spreading fake news LOL
That was sent out by Rick Lilly, HS's AD..
It wasn't fake news. I was in the same boat! I was there at 9:00am this morning! I was surprised a line didn't form and there were still plenty of seats left when the game started! (Didn't bother me though, I had a blast at the tailgate party in the parking lot!), before and after the game!

Reactions: CHUKNOW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT