ADVERTISEMENT

Magna Vista Vs George Washington

Dec 1, 2015
This is the final regular season game for both teams and for the Piedmont District title. GW took this game last year at home and MV is looking to take the title back. If Magna Vista slows down Forrest and Branch they will regain the title, but the Blue Funk Defense needs to come to play. Those 2 key players from GW can hurt you. Magna Vista needs to play very physical without penalties and they can come out with the win. If MV controls the clock and keep the ball away from GW's offense, they will be successful. The offense for the Warriors also needs to come to play and execute on offense, I think MV will get there revenge in the Hole winning 28 - 21 Warriors.

What's your prediction.....

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
It could go either way. I won't make a prediction. I want a clean and safe game from both teams. This is for braggin' rights. If a kid isn't taking this game serious then he shouldn't even strap his helmet and pads on Friday. It's gonna be a treat to watch.

Reactions: LowRider635
Wonder if #13 will be back for mv. I think it will be a long night for mv on defense if he can't play.

I agree Shades...There were some things against Tunstall that MV must shore up before Friday nights matchup. Forrest would have had a field day against MV D last Friday night! Coach Fielder will have a game plan...whether it stops or even slows down Forrest, we'll see. I hope it's an injury free game for both sides! MV has lost several the last few weeks. Good luck to both come Friday night! Can't wait!

It could go either way. I won't make a prediction. I want a clean and safe game from both teams. This is for braggin' rights. If a kid isn't taking this game serious then he shouldn't even strap his helmet and pads on Friday. It's gonna be a treat to watch.
You right DSH...this game on paper is too close to call though statistically the edge would go to GW based on overall offense! I'm looking forward to seeing this game!! Good Luck to all!

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
After watching GW in person I can tell you one thing the Forest kid can absolutely fly. Also the wide receivers are very good downfield blockers. The qb runs the option very good also. I know that MV has some injury issues on D to deal with so this could be a tough matchup for the Warriors. I think MV will be able to score some, but will they get enough stops on D. Should be a good one. Get there early and don't be in a hurry to leave, once you get in "The Hole" you don't leave fast. Hopes for an injury free game and good luck in the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT