ADVERTISEMENT

Most Dynamic player in your region

That's why I said if D'Ago Hunter was back, he'd hands down be the #1 dynamic player in the region this year. And again, going by volnation's definition of dynamic in the original post, which is the topic of the thread he wanted. Not necessarily the "best player".

Reactions: VolNation85
The hunter kid looks like he will fit the category this year but from his tape he’s a PWO as of the footage from sophomore season he made tackles, a few PBUs, and some offense but there wasn’t any wow plays within the first 4 minutes that made me want to continue watching. I break down tape consistently and evaluate talent as a soph he’s on the cusp of becoming a FCS player but need to see more production to warrant a label as dynamic

@rainman17 check out the 10:50 mark to the 15:20 mark. That's where he showed more of his better plays. I wish that portion was at the beginning.

Last edited:
I can’t take anything away from Hunter or Pope. Both are very very very good players. Scary thing is, Hunter is a better basketball player than he is football. Both have legitimate arguments. Hopefully the state will see just how good my guy Los Poole is. Big season coming up. He’s bulked up and and is more comfortable running the option. You guys will see Willie Edmunds Jr this year. Best comparison I can think of is Navy Jones. Kid is bigger and just as dynamic. Rising Sophomore!

I can’t take anything away from Hunter or Pope. Both are very very very good players. Scary thing is, Hunter is a better basketball player than he is football. Both have legitimate arguments. Hopefully the state will see just how good my guy Los Poole is. Big season coming up. He’s bulked up and and is more comfortable running the option. You guys will see Willie Edmunds Jr this year. Best comparison I can think of is Navy Jones. Kid is bigger and just as dynamic. Rising Sophomore!
That’s a snub on navy IMO

Reactions: MaroonandGold29
For the record, I think Pope will be the best QB in 4A this year, let alone the region. If Poole can step up in the playoffs and play the way Pope has, he'll be in the same conversation.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT