ADVERTISEMENT

orange v louisa jv district championship

Sorry, Im from out of state many years ago. Never heard of a JV champion. Im from TX and the only thing that mattered was the varsity. where I went to hs we had 4 teams. Frosh, Soph, JV and varsity. We werent the biggest district. but all the teams had coaches, equipment and a schedule. the only thing that mattered was making varsity.

That's what I'm talking about! I wish we did this for our team. We had two teams forfeit so we are 8-2.

HSHS JV just won their 45th game in a row last night over Varina. Give the kids the love they’ve earned! Success should be recognized no matter what level. Congrats to these teams
What was the final score? I saw the lights from Laburnum last night.

I hope this is ok here. 7-3 louisa gets rematch against orange this weekend. good luck JV lions.

Who else did Louisa JV lose too? Did Orange JV lose any games? I can only go off the one time I saw every opponent of ours but Orange appeared to be the best JV in the JD IMO. They may have had the best JV I saw. James Monroe and Eastern View have an argument.

Who else did Louisa JV lose too? Did Orange JV lose any games? I can only go off the one time I saw every opponent of ours but Orange appeared to be the best JV in the JD IMO. They may have had the best JV I saw. James Monroe and Eastern View have an argument.
orange ponax and courtland. max preps has them losing to Monticello but that was backwards.

Just found out that Halifax officially won the JV Piedmont District Championship after beating Tunstall 44-0, ending the season 10-0. Besides football, every other sports in the forum (maybe excluding Basketball) is overlooked imo. I didn’t even know that there was such thing as JV District Champions either

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Just found out that Halifax officially won the JV Piedmont District Championship after beating Tunstall 44-0, ending the season 10-0. Besides football, every other sports in the forum (maybe excluding Basketball) is overlooked imo. I didn’t even know that there was such thing as JV District Champions either
What was the final Halifax/GW JV score?

Halifax won 40-14
I’ve been saying that I believe Halifax may overtake GW in the Piedmont. GW is going to be down after this year imo. We have some very good young players but they won’t have the teams that they’ve had in the past 7 years.. I know some will make smarta$$ comments about our play in big games (which is what it is) but they’ve been as talented as anyone in 4A and have not been able to play good playoff football. We have/had a lot of kids playing on Saturday’s.

Louisa won the JD championship today at Orange 21-6. If MaxPreps can be believed, Orange beat them 35-16 a few weeks ago. Great way to end the season Lions!

Reactions: one man
wow what a turnaround from the first game. they got handled in that one. congrats LIONS and way to go Chase.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT