ADVERTISEMENT

Post your schedule.

Onemoretempertantrum couldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight. Maybe he’ll go cry to Mike and Iron Mike handles it for him, like Mike always does!

Your meltdown a few years ago was one of the funniest non-GW football things I've seen on this board. Claiming a man with MS was the head of a conspiracy dedicated strictly around you and your terrible, bloated garbage style of posting was amazing stuff and fantastically delusional. You ran around like the world was ending and everyone was against you, it sounded like you were crying.

Also still hilarious that you connect me to Mike for some reason. I've not only never PM'd Mike, I've never even met the man. I don't know what he looks like, I know nothing about him beyond his first name which I would assume is Mike, and the fact that he gets around in a wheelchair. But to you and these other nobodies somehow we run the boards lmao.

Your meltdown a few years ago was one of the funniest non-GW football things I've seen on this board. Claiming a man with MS was the head of a conspiracy dedicated strictly around you and your terrible, bloated garbage style of posting was amazing stuff and fantastically delusional. You ran around like the world was ending and everyone was against you, it sounded like you were crying.

Also still hilarious that you connect me to Mike for some reason. I've not only never PM'd Mike, I've never even met the man. I don't know what he looks like, I know nothing about him beyond his first name which I would assume is Mike, and the fact that he gets around in a wheelchair. But to you and these other nobodies somehow we run the boards lmao.
All you can do is bring up old stuff that you have no knowledge on (unless someone in the group of us 6 told you, which I’m not surprised). That’s old news and new money is being made. And “nobodies”? That tells people all they need to know about you and your character, and lack there of.

You hide behind this screen name, talk trash and get offended when it’s given back to you. Most of this board has met me multiple times in person, follow my Twitter, see what I do… They know how I get down. I don’t have to gain 1morehokie’s approval.

Reactions: mmqp 4.0
All you can do is bring up old stuff that you have no knowledge on (unless someone in the group of us 6 told you, which I’m not surprised). That’s old news and new money is being made. And “nobodies”? That tells people all they need to know about you and your character, and lack there of.

You hide behind this screen name, talk trash and get offended when it’s given back to you. Most of this board has met me multiple times in person, follow my Twitter, see what I do… They know how I get down. I don’t have to gain 1morehokie’s approval.
Imagine thinking Salem, Va is the center of the universe the way this guy does lol

The Salem fans on here don’t even claim him 😳 As far as I’m concerned he’s just a East Mont fan who’s jumped on the Salem bandwagon 😂 I’m not going to keep on poking the bear, I’ve hit ignore and moving on..
Oh goodness, East Mont?? So one good season in...an entire programs history including Shawsville?

No real hate on East Mont though. I sat up in the stands and cheered my heart out for them in 2010. Alas, it was not meant to be. And Poston pulled a Poston and was gone and that was it.

And I agree Salem people are good people. I lived down in that area for about a year right after I got out of the service. But his haughtiness stems from a "big fish in a small pond" mentality which is why he probably thinks he's that big fish in Salem. Which..he's not.

Last edited:
Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Try fourseasonsfootball.com/va.html pretty.comprehensive account of prior season records for VA schools. Also has a lot of TN/WV schools

Fourseasonsfootball
Gee, thanks BigWinners. Every time I start looking at the Fourseasons site I neglect everything that I should get up and do.
That fellow that compiled all that info cannot be praised enough. I had previously shared the link with a lot of older people that don't really spend much time on the internet, especially looking at high school football sites. They loved it. They tell me it brought back a million memories.
But seriously, thanks for your post,

Gee, thanks BigWinners. Every time I start looking at the Fourseasons site I neglect everything that I should get up and do.
That fellow that compiled all that info cannot be praised enough. I had previously shared the link with a lot of older people that don't really spend much time on the internet, especially looking at high school football sites. They loved it. They tell me it brought back a million memories.
But seriously, thanks for your post,
No BS I just spent a half hour on there just now lol. It's an INCREDIBLE resource for any result in the VA area.
even closer schools like my alma mater Powell Valley have their games listed.

have you checked out the Bluefield HS section? They have kept immaculate records, They have year by year scoring totals for the kids. I would kill to have a database like that for all the local SWVA schools.

I'd love to see team photos and old pics from long gone schools added to that site. Perhaps add stories about teams or seasons. Ambitious yes, but would bring those old teams alive.

This sight keeps growing. Several yrs ago it was just VA/WV schools. Now its branching off to surrounding states.

This sight keeps growing. Several yrs ago it was just VA/WV schools. Now its branching off to surrounding states.
There used to be a guy up in Maryland that kept fairly accurate stats for those schools. But his site has really tapered off in recent years and I'm not sure if he's still around or not.

North Carolina had a great website but the gentleman who compiled the stats and put that site together passed away a while back and the site was shut down. A great shame all around.

It would be nice to see the various states data all put together in one site, so hopefully fourseasons keeps growing. Perhaps to eventually branch out to include private schools as well.

I'd encourage anyone who loves high school football history to go to their local library. Find the local paper in the microfilm section. Pick a year from way back and then follow that school from game 1 through the last game, preferably not knowing how the school performed that season beforehand. It's a blast.

Maybe we can create a new forum topic like we have with 6A 5A and 4A that deals with the history of Virginia high school sports.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Maybe we can create a new forum topic like we have with 6A 5A and 4A that deals with the history of Virginia high school sports.
That's a great idea Bluebird, that has potential. I'll talk with Matt and ask if that idea can be pursued.

LOL!!! Just what we all need. More excuses to spend time on football websites.

Ok, here is an unofficial list of the Dinwiddie schedule for this fall.

GW Danville home
Heritage Lyn home
North Stafford home
Colonial Heights away
Matoaca away
Hopewell home
Petersburg away
Prince George home
Meadowbrook home
Thomas Dale away
Six home games is nice this year, but will be brutal next year.

BTW, the Dinwiddie field has been scrapped clean, laser graded, and re-planted with Bermuda. Coach Mills had previously told me the reason that the previous season's home games had to be played at the county sports complex was that the field was unsafe and essentially unplayable.

Last edited:
Doing a little research on Bleacher Report; NC and SC ranked #10 and #5 in terms of football talent in College Football. Have to give some love to NC ranking #12 on the list on K-12 in terms of public education while sadly SC comes in at #42 according to US News. Either way the Carolina boys can ball!

I missed this...I'm surprised SC is so high. I know they poach NC coaches, but NC consistently has more 4 and 5-star recruits, and more guys drafted. We had a team recently - William Amos Hough:

RB Evan Pryor (Ohio St)
S Bralyn Oliver (Louisville)
WR Jesiah Davis (Virginia)
OLB Kaci Seegars (Texas A&M)
CB Mario Love (N.C. State)
S Sean Brown (N.C. State)
CB Tyrin Taylor (Colorado)
WR Coen Sutton (Appalachian State)
ILB Issac Walker (Georgia Southern)

A 10th - CB John Anderson, got FBS offers from Akron and Charlotte.

That team lost in the second round of the playoffs, I think. Not sure they were even the best team in their conference. I know Gaffney, Dutch Fork, MB are usually pretty good, but wouldn't have thought SC produced that much college talent. Good for them, I guess. Too bad their BBQ still sucks.

Last edited:
Looks like there has been somewhat of an exodus for coaches in NC migrating to SC in recent years to get paid.

That is the case, unfortunately, and has been for some time. Tommy Knotts was a big deal, but overall it hasn't really changed things much.

Last edited:

GW Danville home
Heritage Lyn home
North Stafford home
Colonial Heights away
Matoaca away
Hopewell home
Petersburg away
Prince George home
Meadowbrook home

BTW, the Dinwiddie field has been scrapped clean, laser graded, and re-planted with Bermuda. Coach Mills had previously told me the reason that the previous season's home games had to be played at the county sports complex was that the field was unsafe and essentially unplayable.
9 games? No TD? Solid OOD!

GW Danville home
Heritage Lyn home
North Stafford home
Colonial Heights away
Matoaca away
Hopewell home
Petersburg away
Prince George home
Meadowbrook home

irrigation system was leaking; pipes had to be replaced

I missed this...I'm surprised SC is so high. I know they poach NC coaches, but NC consistently has more 4 and 5-star recruits, and more guys drafted. We had a team recently - William Amos Hough:

RB Evan Pryor (Ohio St)
S Bralyn Oliver (Louisville)
WR Jesiah Davis (Virginia)
OLB Kaci Seegars (Texas A&M)
CB Mario Love (N.C. State)
S Sean Brown (N.C. State)
CB Tyrin Taylor (Colorado)
WR Coen Sutton (Appalachian State)
ILB Issac Walker (Georgia Southern)

A 10th - CB John Anderson, got FBS offers from Akron and Charlotte.

That team lost in the second round of the playoffs, I think. Not sure they were even the best team in their conference. I know Gaffney, Dutch Fork, MB are usually pretty good, but wouldn't have thought SC produced that much college talent. Good for them, I guess. Too bad their BBQ still sucks.
I saw Matthews Butler and Grimsley play in the state 4A semi’s. The Charlotte area teams are always very skilled and exciting to watch but Greensboro teams have been their Achilles heel in the playoffs. I’m excited that NC is going straight 1A, 2A, 3A, and 4A like Virginia and is stopping the AA divisions. I think out of VA, NC and SC, NC is the best high school athletics hands down. I’m looking forward to this JL Chambers (Vance) vs. Highland Springs game. I like Chambers by a few scores… The season in VA starts a week after NC, I’ll more than likely catch the Mt. Tabor/Richmond County game, that’s going to be a big one.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
What can you tell me about Heritage?
Solid pickup! Heritage has won Region3C 3 out of the last 4 seasons, with a state championship in 2018. They are very speedy and physical. They might have one of the best running back duos in the state. Both will be juniors this season. Senior Qb and two wide receivers who can beat you over the top.

ive seen Dinwiddie scrimmage Glass in the past. Dinwiddie VS Heritage should be a very close, competitive game.

My mistake. I accidentally left Dale off. I went back and edited.
Was hoping to see a Dinwiddie/Herm game in the fold after hearing through the grapevine that talk was made about a possible match up. Bedwell/Mills, two of the best in the state head to head. That would be HUGE for the 804. Saw Herm is playing 2 4A’s in Henrico and Varina… Wish one of them was Dinwiddie.

Was hoping to see a Dinwiddie/Herm game in the fold after hearing through the grapevine that talk was made about a possible match up. Bedwell/Mills, two of the best in the state head to head. That would be HUGE for the 804. Saw Herm is playing 2 4A’s in Henrico and Varina… Wish one of them was Dinwiddie.
Coaches Mills and Bedwell have been regulars with respect to scrimmages over the years. I'm not sure who Dinwiddie is slated to scrimmage this season, but I would not be at all surprised to find out it is Hermitage. Not the same as a game, but they get after it.

FYI, poking around on Fourseasonsfootball today and noticed that some schedules are posted for next year. The one I remember is Botetourt...but I know there are others. That sight can really drag you in...

FYI, poking around on Fourseasonsfootball today and noticed that some schedules are posted for next year. The one I remember is Botetourt...but I know there are others. That sight can really drag you in...
Yeah I posted theirs on the C3 board. They play Riverheads, and Appomattox OOD. Good schedule.

Huh, this site is nothing. I can stop anytime I want!!!!

(Can you say football’s version of crack cocaine?)

• Haha
Reactions: FoxesPride
Salem

8/27 vs Martinsburg
9/3 vs Franklin Co
9/10 @ William Fleming
9/17 @ Northside
9/24 @ Blacksburg
10/1 vs Christiansburg
10/8 @ Pulaski
10/22 @ Cave Spring
10/29 vs Hidden Valley