ADVERTISEMENT

Question about state games

That has been the way it has always worked in the past and given the quick turnaround in kickoff times I believe that is the way it will work again.

I have always thought there is too much idle time between games. Rather than a 4:30 start, they should start X number of minutes after first game ends..

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

I have always thought there is too much idle time between games. Rather than a 4:30 start, they should start X number of minutes after first game ends..
There has to be a set time for the folks coming to the second game that don't attend the first game. Not everyone is an avid general fan.

It is about as quick as it can realistically be when you consider access to locker room facilities and the normal team warm up routines which are significantly different than basketball or girl's softball.

I do know they "lock up" the D2 teams in baseball locker rooms at the baseball stadium awaiting for game 1 to be over. Granted it takes some time , but they could cut at least 30 minutes off, probably more.

But the wait will not bother me, I going to 1st game, then head to Lynchburg for Salem-Lake Taylor game.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

Forget that noise!

I have to hustle like crazy after the first game in order to get everything that I need before the second game starts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT