ADVERTISEMENT

Radford at Glenvar

Said it one time, two times and 3 times long b4 this thread. Appo and Glenvar is the state champ game. Appo by 2 touchdowns over all of em! Only gonna 4 peat and not 6 peat because state of Virginia is gonna make us move up or move down. They realizing that this just ain't very fair at the 2A level. Words will be eatin when somebody at the 2A level whips us, and for the last 3 years, we've been feedin.

Said it one time, two times and 3 times long b4 this thread. Appo and Glenvar is the state champ game. Appo by 2 touchdowns over all of em! Only gonna 4 peat and not 6 peat because state of Virginia is gonna make us move up or move down. They realizing that this just ain't very fair at the 2A level. Words will be eatin when somebody at the 2A level whips us, and for the last 3 years, we've been feedin.
I'm going to be so dismayed if this "prophesy" comes true.

Making all the humble Appomattox fans look bad. Not lumping them all together luckily though.

There are quite a few teams that have something to say about game 1,2,3,4,5 being championship game.

While it seems like everyone else in Appomattox is humble and kind, you act like a jerk and troll. I imagine most Appo fans are disgusted by your behavior or think you arent a real fan.

Thanks gunz! We don’t know who this cat is but this surly isn’t the way a true raider fan would be , sorry he has appo in his name . So appo3 we are calling you out , dude you need to slow down , I like your confidence in appo but some of this stuff is just plan unrealistic, I just don’t think you are from appo and for sure is a troll , but you are good at some trash talking !

Reactions: Bo Bob
Bottom line is that Appo is doing something great right now. To cheapen by making it sound easy and a foregone conclusion is an insult the how hard those kids past and present are working to achieve greatness. And 99% of the Appomattox faithful on here know that and really do exemplify that mentality. Can't wait to see how the season plays out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT