ADVERTISEMENT

Glenvar wins

Radford got dang lucky that Glenvar gave Clark hours to pass most of the game and secondary couldn’t defend. Hats off to Glenvar, they almost had the Bobcats when most everyone thought they’d get pounded!

Last edited:
Radford 29 Glenvar 24

Great game. Glenvar had them on the ropes for the knockout punch but Radford escaped by grinding out the 1st down on 4th and 5 with the game on the line. Congrats to both teams.

Reactions: Raiders Radio
Glenvar came ready. Radford was not, hence all the mistakes.
Hats off to Clifford, he is one of the best HS coaches around.
Radford better tighten up!

Reactions: Raiders Radio
Good for Radford to not play their best game and still squeak out a win. Everyone who understands football knew this would be a close game and could go either way. Glenvar was not going to let the Bobcats beat them deep and they also did a good job of bottling up Clark. Great resolve from the Bobcats, Congrats.

Last edited:
Reactions: toughy299
First time posting here, so my apologies if my etiquette is off in any way, but I just have to hand it to both teams last night. There has been some bad blood between these two teams in the past, but I saw none of it last night. The temporary visitor stands down on the track were very much appreciated (they didn’t have to supply those I would guess- but they did), the Radford fans I spoke to were extremely nice, and overall it was just a good environment. Landen is a stud, and will have success at the next level. His Dad and brother are great people and were great to talk to before the game. As a glenvar dad, I am proud of our boys, and I wish Radford luck going forward. It was a great game, one in which most everyone counted glenvar out of before they took the field, but the kids played hard. Hats off to Radford, and congrats on a great season so far. And again, thanks to Radford for hosting us well, from my standpoint at least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT