ADVERTISEMENT

Rappahannock v Carver Academy - on WRAR radio tonight

uvacavs1

VaPreps All District
Jul 30, 2010
Rapp v Carver at 5:30 pm at Hopewell High School (Richmond area) will be on WRAR 105.5 FM and streaming at realradio804.com.

Rapp is 20-6 and Carver is 21-5.

Rapp went on an 11 game winning streak in the middle of the season and Carver is currently on an 11 game winning streak.

Should be a good one!

This will be the Rappahannock Raiders first visit to states in boys basketball since 1982.

Rapp Times had a pic with current Rapp coach Jonas Ankrom and then Raider Coach Ken Blackley after the victory that put Rapp back into states.

Fun side fact - this will age me but I remember going to that Rapp state game in '82 as a little kid. Was it Roger Jones who was the Rapp star then? Was the game at UVA or some big college? I remember it was great fun except for the losing part.

Go Raiders and the NND!

Reactions: Red_phx82
I'll be giving updates on here as well. Then once I get home, I'll try to provide updates on the other quarterfinal games

Reactions: uvacavs1
This will be the Rappahannock Raiders first visit to states in boys basketball since 1982.

Rapp Times had a pic with current Rapp coach Jonas Ankrom and then Raider Coach Ken Blackley after the victory that put Rapp back into states.

Fun side fact - this will age me but I remember going to that Rapp state game in '82 as a little kid. Was it Roger Jones who was the Rapp star then? Was the game at UVA or some big college? I remember it was great fun except for the losing part.

Go Raiders and the NND!
Yes and yes to uva my father in law was on that team back then

Reactions: mmqp and uvacavs1
Raiders up by 8 with 2 min 22 seconds left- now up by 10!

Looking good for RAPP!

Reactions: mmqp
RAPP wins! Congrats to the Raiders on making it to the state final four!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT