ADVERTISEMENT

Reading between the lines...

I remember back in middle school the big thing was MRSA. Very contagious!! Quite a few kids caught it and ended up hospitalized in Virginia and NC. . We had multiple orientations and workshops on how to combat this. If we do have a football season in the fall, I believe the precautionary measures will look a lot like it did then.

So you're telling me that 2.4 million cases in 5 months (480,000 cases per month) is worse than 60.4 million cases in 12 months (5,033,333 cases per month)? Wow. The numbers of deaths is suspect in COVID-19 because most of the people who have died had underlying conditions. COVID-19 was put as cause of death because hospitals were given money based on the number of COVID-19 cases. And for perspective, cancer kills over 600,000 people per year in the US. https://www.cancer.org/research/can...-facts-figures/cancer-facts-figures-2020.html Now, I mourn the loss of any human being, but when you have a better chance of dying from cancer than this thing...well.

The mask mandates and social distancing arguments lost all merit once the media, health community and dems openly applauded the rioters and looters. Just note how the 3 Stooges + One have nothing to say about that on here for example while still trying to brow beat everyone else for "individualism".

Basically this:

Family of 3 going to the local park to enjoy the weather? "OMG guise, you want to kill grandma!"

Group of rioters tearing down a statue of one white dude or another while not practicing social distancing? "YeAh, yEaH, YEAAAHHHHH! Bash the Fasch!!!".

And yea sure, more people will probably test positive as the US does more and more testing. But how many of those cases are asymptomatic. And how is that death rate looking?

If you're high risk, isolate yourself. Period. If you choose not to, that is your choice.
If you're not high risk, live your life as you see fit.

We're not China and we will never be.

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
Some would rather defend statues instead of American citizens. Let's see how treason gets spun and downplayed:

Screenshot_20200627-135327_Chrome.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/russian-spy-unit-paid-taliban-to-attack-us-troops-us-intelligence-says

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/politics/russia-afghanistan-bounties.html

I'm not a christian and I'm not against abortion either.

- Many elderly people had H1N1 antibodies in them from previous exposure to a prior H1N1. This meant fewer elderly dying

It was children and middle aged adults that were more prone to get this, yet no shutdown.

- We had effective treatments for H1N1, this negated its lethality. We aren't as lucky with COVID-19, which is why ten times as many Americans are already dead in a few months time compared to what H1N1 did in a year. If you can't figure out that more people dying = take this more seriously then that's a flaw you need to work on yourself.

From my previous post I linked to this: The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: A New Flu Virus Emerges
The (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from H1N1 viruses that were circulating at the time of the pandemic. Few young people had any existing immunity (as detected by antibody response) to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus, but nearly one-third of people over 60 years old had antibodies against this virus, likely from exposure to an older H1N1 virus earlier in their lives. Since the (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from circulating H1N1 viruses, vaccination with seasonal flu vaccines offered little cross-protection against (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection. While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

- H1N1 isn't remotely as contagious. COVID-19 is 4x-5x as contagious; if COVID-19 spread as slowly as H1N1 this would be less of an issue.

I'd say 5 million cases of H1N1 per month makes H1N1 a LOT more contagious than 480 thousand cases of COVID-19 per month.

- H1N1 doesn't spread as asymptomatic as COVID-19. An enormous part of the problem is tons of people simply don't know they're sick at the time or, especially with young people, might not even know they're sick period. There are going to be people who get antibody tests later and go "I've felt like a million bucks every day this year" yet they're going to have antibodies in them because they carried that virus for awhile.
See my response above.

- Not for nothing but due to very low testing initially as well as the asymptomatic nature, the estimates for COVID will end up being far higher by the time we finish with this thing. It's weird how all you can do is focus on the case numbers (comparing a year to a few months, by the way) and not the staggering difference in loss of life.

The staggering loss of life can be attributed to those with already compromised immune systems. Nursing home residents make up a significant portion of that number. I never said I didn't care about the deaths, I just merely pointed it out.

If COVID-19 spread slower, spread more openly, if we had treatments, then this year would have been closer to 2009 than 1918. But it's not and so here we are, I'm sorry the death of 125,000+ of your fellow countrymen bother you so much. Cases continue to climb in many parts of the country and more Americans are dying because of this, H1N1's numbers will absolutely pale in comparison to the final toll of COVID-19.

Then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. But please, at least look at the CDC Data. With the way the media (and I'm talking the media that is biased towards both sides of the political spectrum (namely FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and CBS) spin everything, I believe it's better to go to the most trusted sources of the data, where it all is, instead of being fed cherry picked pieces that fit a specific political agenda, whatever it may be.

And yes, I am thoroughly bummed that there may be no football, but that's not the reason for my posting. Just trying to put out information that I think is being ignored so people can make up their own minds instead of listening to talking heads reading a script on TV that only pushes an agenda instead of the whole story. Have a good day.

It was children and middle aged adults that were more prone to get this, yet no shutdown.

From my previous post I linked to this: The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: A New Flu Virus Emerges
The (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from H1N1 viruses that were circulating at the time of the pandemic. Few young people had any existing immunity (as detected by antibody response) to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus, but nearly one-third of people over 60 years old had antibodies against this virus, likely from exposure to an older H1N1 virus earlier in their lives. Since the (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from circulating H1N1 viruses, vaccination with seasonal flu vaccines offered little cross-protection against (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection. While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

I'd say 5 million cases of H1N1 per month makes H1N1 a LOT more contagious than 480 thousand cases of COVID-19 per month.

See my response above.

The staggering loss of life can be attributed to those with already compromised immune systems. Nursing home residents make up a significant portion of that number. I never said I didn't care about the deaths, I just merely pointed it out.

Then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. But please, at least look at the CDC Data. With the way the media (and I'm talking the media that is biased towards both sides of the political spectrum (namely FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and CBS) spin everything, I believe it's better to go to the most trusted sources of the data, where it all is, instead of being fed cherry picked pieces that fit a specific political agenda, whatever it may be.

And yes, I am thoroughly bummed that there may be no football, but that's not the reason for my posting. Just trying to put out information that I think is being ignored so people can make up their own minds instead of listening to talking heads reading a script on TV that only pushes an agenda instead of the whole story. Have a good day.
Good points Clarke. Forgot all about H1N1.

I don't know what part of we have barely been testing so the low numbers you see are simply a result of that you aren't getting. If we tested more we would have more positive cases, far more. The CDC didn't know the H1N1 estimate until well after the it finished and they gathered all the data to make a better guess, the same will go for COVID. In a few years the CDC will do the same for COVID and the numbers will be well higher.

Once again, the H1N1 numbers are a CDC estimate, they did not have 60 million positive tests. All the COVID numbers, however, are the result of positive tests. If we had more testing, especially at the start, the numbers would be far worse.

Also, more cases has nothing to do with the R0 value of these diseases. You want to talk about data, then don't choose to ignore R0 values. We weren't being told to wear masks, socially distance, etc. which is why that has spread more than COVID initially. If we followed the same plan as H1N1 we would be screwed as a country. The R0 on this thing is a big reason why it's so scary, it spreads like wildfire.

Regardless of all that, the higher mortality rate is why this is a bigger problem, period. We had ready treatments to go for H1N1, we don't have those right now so far more people are dying.

And I don't watch TV period. Don't use social media or read a major news website. I stick to neutral sites like Reuters and AP.

Last edited:
Test away. You'll find more and more people have it, and you'll see that death rate keep going down and down.

If you test positive for it, make sure your elderly loved ones and at risk loved ones know this and let them decide if it is worth the risk.

Good points Clarke. Forgot all about H1N1.
I had as well. A while ago, someone in the medical field who I trust told me that the word "Pandemic" was being misused in this case. According to the Merriam Webster Dictionary, Pandemic means that a majority of the population is affected. With the numbers we're seeing with the china virus, it doesn't fall into Pandemic numbers at all. So, I sort of stumbled on the H1N1 numbers of 10 years ago when I was poking around the CDC site. All I am saying is that 10 years ago, H1N1 made a whole lot more people sick, mainly the young and middle aged (people who don't normally get sick) and it killed some of them. There was no vaccine for that strain for many months. This virus is not making as many people so sick, so that's why not many people are getting tested. The only ones getting tested are the seriously ill folks, and the majority of the people that are dying of it had underlying health conditions that were made worse by this virus. I never belittled anyone discussing it, and I just stated facts from the CDC. I'm not taking political sides either, because imho, politics is too toxic for a reasonable debate anymore without name calling and threats of physical violence.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
And I don't watch TV period. Don't use social media or read a major news website. I stick to neutral sites like Reuters and AP.
There is still some good stuff on MSM channels, regardless of what some people want you to think. CNN does COVID town halls weekly and usually has Fauci and other world-renowned experts dropping the facts. They also did a special about bats and viruses, another about what happened in China, etc, in old school neutral journalism format. They're running their 4 part special tonight called 1968, about Vietnam and civil rights.

Last edited:
Wow. "I am not taking sides" and "China virus" in same post.
I also called it COVID-19 in my original post and Coronavirus in another post as well, to show I'm not taking sides.
I've looked all over the CDC site and I can't find anything that says at least 20 million Americans have had Coronavirus. I'm not going to trust any news organization that says the "CDC said so and so", I'm going to the CDC and looking it up myself.

There is still some good stuff on MSM channels, regardless of what some people want you to think. CNN does COVID town halls weekly and usually has Fauci and other world-renowned experts dropping the facts. They also did a special about bats and viruses, another about what happened in China, etc, in old school neutral journalism format. They're running their 4 part special tonight called 1968, about Vietnam and civil rights, produced by Tom Hanks.

I don't avoid MSM for that reason, I'm just not interested in paying for 200 channels I don't want. Whenever Comcast wants to wise up and offer us à la carte programming I'll be happy to check it out again. Been a cord cutter for over a decade now, no regrets.

How many of the positive cases are actually false positives. Where I work, two individuals tested positive and were in the middle of their quarantine when they were called back to be tested again because of an unusual high amount of positive tests out of a batch from a lab. Both people went and were retested...both tested negative. HOWEVER, in order for that negative test to be reversed, both individuals would have to have two negative tests within a 24 hour period. Neither opted to do so because they were almost done with their quarantine and they said it was to much of a hassle to get tested twice in a 24 hour period. The testing was not done locally, each had to drive close to two hours.

Also read a report from a licensed OSHA, certified mask expert who says the masks worn to prevent the spread of the virus are not capable of doing so. N95 masks only filter incoming are, not exhaled, so virus is still spread. Surgical masks are designed for highly sterile operating rooms, not public areas. The kicker was that cloth masks do nothing to stop the spread and that they actually trap the bacteria and keep it near you nose and mouth, plus can keep dangerous levels of carbon dioxide.

Too many conflicting reports and professional opinions by certified experts, for me to have faith in anyone.

Actually, most of the cases in the entire world fall in to that age category. However, it's not killing that age group. It's the elderly and those with compromised immune systems and underlying serious conditions that are dying. This is what the CDC data shows: As of June 27, 2020 Data were collected from 2,124,119 people, and age was available for 2,120,542 (99.8%) people. 116,413 cases in the 0-17 age group. 893,600 cases in the 18-44 age group. 686,067 cases in the 45-64 age group. 196,285 cases in the 65-74 age group. 228,177 in the 75+ age group. This data was found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

Now, the number of DEATHS attributed to COVID-19, Coronavirus, china virus is another story. The CDC reports that the MAJOR MAJORITY of deaths occur in the age group of those 55 and older. There is a graph of this here: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#AgeAndSex

This illustrates why it's important these days to look at the raw data and not rely on "News" organizations that only cherry pick info to push an agenda.

Also read a report from a licensed OSHA, certified mask expert who says the masks worn to prevent the spread of the virus are not capable of doing so. N95 masks only filter incoming are, not exhaled, so virus is still spread. Surgical masks are designed for highly sterile operating rooms, not public areas. The kicker was that cloth masks do nothing to stop the spread and that they actually trap the bacteria and keep it near you nose and mouth, plus can keep dangerous levels of carbon dioxide.

Too many conflicting reports and professional opinions by certified experts, for me to have faith in anyone.

None of that is remotely true. This CO2 stuff is especially dumb. I'd love to know how breathable material like cloth traps CO2 molecules, something that is far smaller than COVID molecules. You'd need an airtight seal and a solid material to induce hypoxia. If that was actually a thing, doctors would be dying all the time. That's nothing but misinformation used by people with confirmation bias. You can't find a single reliable source (this means not on Facebook) to substantiate this claim.

Reactions: schoolboard
Actually, most of the cases in the entire world fall in to that age category. However, it's not killing that age group. It's the elderly and those with compromised immune systems and underlying serious conditions that are dying. This is what the CDC data shows: As of June 27, 2020 Data were collected from 2,124,119 people, and age was available for 2,120,542 (99.8%) people. 116,413 cases in the 0-17 age group. 893,600 cases in the 18-44 age group. 686,067 cases in the 45-64 age group. 196,285 cases in the 65-74 age group. 228,177 in the 75+ age group. This data was found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

Now, the number of DEATHS attributed to COVID-19, Coronavirus, china virus is another story. The CDC reports that the MAJOR MAJORITY of deaths occur in the age group of those 55 and older. There is a graph of this here: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#AgeAndSex

This illustrates why it's important these days to look at the raw data and not rely on "News" organizations that only cherry pick info to push an agenda.
What I hear in Virginia's Coronavirus numbers is the majority of deaths occurred in nursing home situations.

None of that is remotely true. This CO2 stuff is especially dumb. I'd love to know how breathable material like cloth traps CO2 molecules, something that is far smaller than COVID molecules. You'd need an airtight seal and a solid material to induce hypoxia. If that was actually a thing, doctors would be dying all the time. That's nothing but misinformation used by people with confirmation bias. You can't find a single reliable source (this means not on Facebook) to substantiate this claim.

Doctors do not wear cloth masks.

Yes, this was an article on FB...so what, that makes it unreliable? In response to that article, I contacted a lifelong friend of mine who has over 25 years experience as an anesthesiologist in a major US hospital and during the period where surgeries were not being conducted, was moved to a position in the busy ER. He agreed with the article and said to pay attention when they show inside ER's and hospitals and you will see that emergency personnel are not just wearing a N95 mask. They will have one on, with another barrier underneath AND the face shields. I asked why he doesn't post anything and he said that at his hospital, they are under strict guidelines that they are NOT permitted to post or publicly make comments. If they do they are subject to possible dismissal. I will take his 25 years of experience, knowledge, and degree over your opinion.

Also if you do legitimate research, you will find numerous articles by doctors, nurses, infectious disease experts who refute the claims and opinions of those that are shared by the media.

You're cherry picking yourself, and assuming. MSM has been saying what you just said about worldwide age groups for months, especially when they bring the experts like Fauci on. They posted that info about FL, TX, and AZ because those stats were just released after their cases have started shooting up. And MSNBC's source was the CDC. Governor DeSantis is giving an update right now. 8,530 new cases in FL today.

For people who always hate the MSM and claim they're all like Fox and push their own agendas, just stick with sources like the AP and C-SPAN. You can't get more neutral than them. C-SPAN shows daily how childish our government is on all sides, how they think they are theatrical actors, and why nothing ever gets done.

Last edited:
How many of the positive cases are actually false positives. Where I work, two individuals tested positive and were in the middle of their quarantine when they were called back to be tested again because of an unusual high amount of positive tests out of a batch from a lab. Both people went and were retested...both tested negative. HOWEVER, in order for that negative test to be reversed, both individuals would have to have two negative tests within a 24 hour period. Neither opted to do so because they were almost done with their quarantine and they said it was to much of a hassle to get tested twice in a 24 hour period. The testing was not done locally, each had to drive close to two hours.

The whole mask thing is crazy to me. So when cold and flu season comes back around, will the nation be mandated to wear masks? The common sense thing is to cover your mouth if you cough, sneeze in your shirt, wash your hands, personal hygiene, HELL, STAY IN IF YOU’RE FEELING SICK.. A lot of these things could’ve been avoided. Wearing a mask is all good until you take it off and touch your face without washing your hands. I know that the masks is supposed to be used to keep the particles from spreading but common sense and home training tells you not to sneeze & cough on anyone and to wash your hands! To other posters, if I’m misinformed, EDUCATE me.. Not trying to get into a pissing contest.

The common sense thing is to cover your mouth if you cough, sneeze in your shirt, wash your hands, personal hygiene, HELL, STAY IN IF YOU’RE FEELING SICK.
Common sense ain't common, most people don't do these things. Hence wearing masks.

It's been tradition in many other countries for hundreds of years (regardless of government) to throw a mask on when you're sick, even with the common cold, to protect others from your germs. Those countries have sense. Literally the only countries making a big stink about masks right now is the US and Brazil, because of who the leaders are, and how the individualism culture is.

Months late, he and the TX governor are saying this:

20200628_152219.jpg

This is what happens when you do everything except the common sense things.

Last edited:
Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Common sense ain't common, most people don't do these things. Hence wearing masks.

It's been tradition in many other countries for hundreds of years (regardless of government) to throw a mask on when you're sick, even with the common cold, to protect others from your germs. Those countries have sense. Literally the only countries making a big stink about masks right now is the US and Brazil, because of who the leaders are, and how the individualism culture is.

Months late, he and the TX governor are saying this:

20200628_152219.jpg

This is what happens when you do everything except the common sense things.
I personally don’t have a problem wearing a mask. I do have a problem that if you’re going to make something mandatory and then not enforce it everywhere. Can’t be hard on Hoosfan over here and let 3putt slide there. It’s like the dress code in school. 1morehokie goes 3 periods wearing a marijuana plant on his shirt... Gets all the way to 4th period and his teacher writes him up for dress code violation. He’s been in school all day and now you want to enforce the rules? No consistency across the board.

Reactions: LionNation540
Doctors do not wear cloth masks.

Yes, this was an article on FB...so what, that makes it unreliable? In response to that article, I contacted a lifelong friend of mine who has over 25 years experience as an anesthesiologist in a major US hospital and during the period where surgeries were not being conducted, was moved to a position in the busy ER. He agreed with the article and said to pay attention when they show inside ER's and hospitals and you will see that emergency personnel are not just wearing a N95 mask. They will have one on, with another barrier underneath AND the face shields. I asked why he doesn't post anything and he said that at his hospital, they are under strict guidelines that they are NOT permitted to post or publicly make comments. If they do they are subject to possible dismissal. I will take his 25 years of experience, knowledge, and degree over your opinion.

Also if you do legitimate research, you will find numerous articles by doctors, nurses, infectious disease experts who refute the claims and opinions of those that are shared by the media.

Right, they dont wear cloth masks, they wear better masks designed to keep things more sterile than a cloth mask which is why they would be more prone to hypoxia if your little theory was true. Except it's not and this is misinformation you're propagating with zero actual evidence. Why can't you seem to post a bunch of newspaper articles of people falling ill from CO2 poisoning since, you know, millions of people are using them every day for months now. Why can't you seem to find any actual research that backs up what you've said? Weird stuff.

You sit there and talk about how there's too many experts for your liking then you are here admittedly trying to pass off Facebook links as actual medical fact. Like I said, this is just confirmation bias in action. You made up your mind on masks first and just look for anything that you think backs you up and ignore anything that would force you to consider you might be wrong.

Simple solution to all of this? Just claim these football games and other sporting events are protests or pride parades. The Virus doesnt affect people at either of those type of events. Silly plebs.

King Northam the Panderer should be down for that.

The hypocrisy would be amusing if it wasn't such a load of you know what.

Last edited:
Let's do it. Why not? Almost everyone in every protest video are wearing masks, let's do the same. :)

Almost everyone? But what about those rogue few who "want to kill grandma"?

And these people certainly arent maintaining that six foot rule are they?

Right, they dont wear cloth masks, they wear better masks designed to keep things more sterile than a cloth mask which is why they would be more prone to hypoxia if your little theory was true. Except it's not and this is misinformation you're propagating with zero actual evidence. Why can't you seem to post a bunch of newspaper articles of people falling ill from CO2 poisoning since, you know, millions of people are using them every day for months now. Why can't you seem to find any actual research that backs up what you've said? Weird stuff.

You sit there and talk about how there's too many experts for your liking then you are here admittedly trying to pass off Facebook links as actual medical fact. Like I said, this is just confirmation bias in action. You made up your mind on masks first and just look for anything that you think backs you up and ignore anything that would force you to consider you might be wrong.

1MoreHokie...you don't know jack about me! You do not know my background, ethnicity, religious or political beliefs, educational level, occupations, socioeconomic status...not jack crap. So please do not post on here and judge me or put words in my mouth. You have no idea how I feel about the wearing of masks. Just a little tidbit...my profession still has me working AND wearing a mask daily. I never said one way or the other, my feelings on masks. I was merely stating that their are "experts" out there, medical professionals, that dispute what is being published by the media.

Where did I say there are too many experts for my liking? That is something that you are inferring. I never claimed that the FB post was actual medical fact. All I said was that I read an article and yes, it happened to be posted on FB. Just as there are many article from CNN, USA Today, NBC, etc....but I never said, "hey, this was on FB so it has to be true.

You are correct that medical professionals have higher grade equipment than the common joe....no duh! They also have to have an airtight chamber and be cleared before going out onto their shift. They also have professional training on how to remove a mask, something the common public does not. N95 masks also are not cleared for people who have facial hair, you cannot get the proper seal required. Same reason firefighters cannot have beards, the air mask will not seal completely. So when wearing masks in public, if it is not secured properly or removed properly, then you are not doing much to contain the spread.

So again, you do not know a single thing about me aside from my username. You do not know my beliefs. You inferred numerous ideas from my post that is unsubstantiated. Here are a few articles that I was able to find that talks about how the different type of masks do not prevent the spread of the virus and how the N95 should only be used by trained medical professions. One of the articles also mentions that some styles of N95 masks actually allow contaminated particles to be released into the air. Please note that some of these articles are from sources like the FDA, Mayo Clinic, CNBC, etc... However, I am sure that you will read what you want into them and take away only what you want. That has been made evident with your responses to my posts.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices...n95-respirators-surgical-masks-and-face-masks

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/01/health/masks-surgical-N95-coronavirus.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/02/sho...ask-to-prevent-covid-19-doctors-weigh-in.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/shopping/wellness/how-buy-face-masks-n1199661

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/masks-dangerous-health/

https://scroll.in/pulse/860276/no-g...e-pollution-but-have-other-ill-health-effects

You can always find one friend who has a story, one doctor who will say the opposite of the rest just to confirm your own bias. Hell, 1 of the 5 dentists had no problem with sugar in the gum kids were chewing. I had a friend in Houston area who had symptoms, needed a test, and waited in car for drive thru test. Several hours later, the line had not moved. We probably have more cases than we know, lower mortality rate than we think, so there is a little something for everyone to seize on.

Nowhere in any of those articles does it say cloth masks give you hypoxia. The Snopes link literally says the opposite.

Like I said, the CO2 theories are garbage because otherwise the literally tens of millions of people wearing them would be getting sick and you'd see articles about it. You tried to pass that off as fact and it simply isn't.

Nowhere in any of those articles does it say cloth masks give you hypoxia. The Snopes link literally says the opposite.

Like I said, the CO2 theories are garbage because otherwise the literally tens of millions of people wearing them would be getting sick and you'd see articles about it. You tried to pass that off as fact and it simply isn't.

Again...I asked you the first time around to please point out where and when I posted that what I read was a fact or insinuated that it was fact and you have yet to do so. Your latest post says that I "tried to pass that off as fact." Where in reality I said that "I read an article from a licensed OSHA certified mask expert." I never claimed it to be true or said it was even my opinion. I merely stated what I had read. You took it from there and made your own opinions on the statement and myself. You wanted articles, I provided you with articles that supported 2/3 of what the FB post claimed. You chose to focus on the 1/3 that wasn't supported. So again, where did I claim or say it was fact or even my opinion?

Very little about the virus has been supported by facts. Even most of those articles say "it is the opinion of..." and then the new claim is inserted. You have your opinion, which you have stated and I have mine, which has NOT been stated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT